Yeah it looks great, what was your USB solution for apple car play ? Rewire from the back of the HU to a new port ? This does look good but I dunno if my OCD can handle Piano black trim. I am good at caring for it but its when a passenger gets in and starts rubbing it giving the “this looks nice”
My Mrs has 2 passenger jobs, first is to switch off the engine stop/start button and the 2nd is to take the duster out of the glove box and polish the black trim when we are stuck in traffic. No progress on USB, I still have the old socket tie-wrapped inside the dash and cables fed to the cubby hole - and it’s working well so I might leave it.

My Mrs has 2 passenger jobs, first is to switch off the engine stop/start button and the 2nd is to take the duster out of the glove box and polish the black trim when we are stuck in traffic. No progress on USB, I still have the old socket tie-wrapped inside the dash and cables fed to the cubby hole - and it’s working well so I might leave it.
You can re-route it to the comfort centre console i believe or retrofit it through one of the spare dash buttons by the drivers wheel. Bit of work I imagine.

Yeah it looks great, what was your USB solution for apple car play ? Rewire from the back of the HU to a new port ? This does look good but I dunno if my OCD can handle Piano black trim. I am good at caring for it but its when a passenger gets in and starts rubbing it giving the “this looks nice”
I never understood gloss black as a choice for a dashboard, it’s shows every fingerprint, dust and is bound to scratch. Nice for show vehicles that never get used maybe.

I never understood gloss black as a choice for a dashboard, it’s shows every fingerprint, dust and is bound to scratch. Nice for show vehicles that never get used maybe.
thats why I love brushed Ali, stays looking new forever haha. Any gloss trim will need a compound polish and DA treatment from time to time

@Owen1664 Matt finish is available, both OEM and Van-X parts. Piano black is not too bad, it just needs a soft cloth to remove fingerprints, no polish required. The same argument can be had for cab carpet v rubber floor - it’s personal choice I think.

Love what you have done with the A pillars @Martin Gibson. Did you remove the tweeter cover to paint it? Or did you paint it in situe and trim around it after with the alcantara?

Some great work here. Can you confirm if you can only add the newer centre module gear shift surround and tray?

Hello @chuddly71 , i never actually trimmed them myself. They were trimmed by Steve at Edge Automotive Interiors in Rugby. I think he takes them apart before painting because it would be too easy to mark them if you tried to trim around them after painting but maybe give him a ring or facebook message him or whatever and ask him to make sure,he is a nice fella,i'm sure he will be glad to help

The headlining and A-pillars have been trimmed in Alcantara @Keefff ,just the handles,speaker grilles etc have been painted. The code for the colour is on the side of the smaller can,make sure to use the primer also,it makes a big difference in durability i think. That code is 5553
The headlining and A-pillars have been trimmed in Alcantara @Keefff ,just the handles,speaker grilles etc have been painted. The code for the colour is on the side of the smaller can,make sure to use the primer also,it makes a big difference in durability i think. That code is 5553

we’re did you get the headlining trimmed in alcantara? This is something I am looking into Along with the black lower dash.

Just to add to this.. I started the journey and finished it.
Full lower plastics changed to black. Door cards, lower parts and bottle cooler.
Plastic grab handles, lighting controls HL and mesh speakers sprayed black.
Black gloss comfort dash cubby hole with wireless charging.
Wireless apple car play
Wireless media player. Netflix etc through headunit.
Airlift performance controller installed to air vent.
A pillars, headliner and top of B pillars trimmed in Milano by @BognorMotors.
B pillars lower trimmed.
Halo fitted and trimmed in Milano with small spots and continuous LED strip.

just need to find someone who will trim the sun visors now.

09ADE858-DDBD-4B81-ADD6-366C9F35F5D2.jpeg

E4DDE22E-88FC-48E0-BE05-8A686A1A4771.jpeg

9BCF7348-5605-4BB2-AB6B-480126ACA323.jpeg

1C45A8D8-F058-4147-A380-9740593FFD07.jpeg

9A77E22B-7748-4084-BE29-1ED5CF61202D.jpeg

A32E78E0-B80D-4C7B-8E4B-529447769BEB.jpeg

A20694D5-C7B5-43D3-83D8-FBCC617360FD.jpeg

F558C5CD-2FC9-4A58-8ACF-0FAFA337A0A5.jpeg

DDEB01BC-1A8B-4153-A12C-9818B761ECD7.jpeg

130FA4EA-F4CE-4021-9CE4-ACE92530A03B.jpeg

0A7FC336-6435-408A-B7D3-6EB00E8B3975.jpeg

F7BB31D3-797F-4D3B-8A6D-B5E33D014A0E.jpeg

26F9955F-9A2E-41B7-B167-5781F0017F8C.jpeg

99DDD109-DC35-4C84-B99E-9A3C99439A61.jpeg

I can't see why not @Jayjmac ,Steve was good to deal with,done our kombi seats then when we put the Caravelle floor in,he done the Caravelle seat and all the cab parts,does a really nice job,hope this helps,he sprayed the mirror parts as well to match everything elseIMG_1706.jpgIMG_1707.jpg

Back