Kenwood Dmx8019dab With Wireless Apple Carplay/android Auto

Hi @Absolut5 i too would be interested in a price for everything I’d need for a highline 2019 T6 please. I’d like to retain use of the factory sensors to the rear and add an aftermarket reversing camera too please - so integration kit and all wires spec and price. (Instructions needed!)
Much appreciated

Hi @Absolut5 i too would be interested in a price for everything I’d need for a highline 2019 T6 please. I’d like to retain use of the factory sensors to the rear and add an aftermarket reversing camera too please - so integration kit and all wires spec and price. (Instructions needed!)
Much appreciated

Pm sent

Hi @Absolut5 does this head unit support wireless Android Auto? From what I've read it doesn't, but maybe you know otherwise. And if it doesn't are there any other head units you would recommend which do?

Hi @Absolut5 does this head unit support wireless Android Auto? From what I've read it doesn't, but maybe you know otherwise. And if it doesn't are there any other head units you would recommend which do?
Yes it does support wireless android auto.

Doesn't seem that reliable with my phone though and I prefer to have it connected with a wire, as it charges the phone too..

Edit - I know I'm not Absolut5, but I do have this unit ;)

Thanks @goldeneye243. What phone do you have and what reliability issues do you see? It would be nice on short journeys to not have to plug in a cable.

If you have the latest android 10 then yes it’s wireless

Hi @Absolut5 Please can you send me a price through for this or a similar model. I have a 2017 T6 highline with standard Dab radio. I would like to install a reversing camera and retain my steering wheel controls. The plug and play wiring would be great too!

Hi @Absolut5 Please can you send me a price through for this or a similar model. I have a 2017 T6 highline with standard Dab radio. I would like to install a reversing camera and retain my steering wheel controls. The plug and play wiring would be great too!
Pm on its way

Hi @Absolut5 I’d also be interested in the price for everything I would need for my T6 highline, i have the reversing sensors but no camera, could you also include a price for a camera install?

Hi @Absolut5 - Could you possibly send me a price for all equipment needed for a 2015 (65plate) Highline T6 please? I have front and rear sensors and would like to keep those. Also I would like to retain all MFSW controls and dash display. A rear camera is also something I would like to add, so could you include a price for one of these also?
Thank you in advance.

Back