Kenwood Dmx8019dab With Wireless Apple Carplay/android Auto

Hi @Absolut5 i too would be interested in a price for everything I’d need for a startline 2016 T6 please. I’d like to retain use of the factory sensors to the rear and add an aftermarket reversing camera too please. Much appreciated

The Mrs has this standard on her Suzuki Ignis. Actually a really nice unit. Nav is abit weird but works very well.

Hi @Absolut5 I’d also be interested in the price for everything I would need for my T6 highline, I’ve parking sensors but no camera. Could you please also separately add on how much it would cost for the reversing camera.

Cheers
Liam

Hi @Absolut5 I’d also be interested in the price for everything I would need for my T6 highline, I’ve parking sensors but no camera. Could you please also separately add on how much it would cost for the reversing camera.

Cheers
Liam

All done Liam

Hi @Absolut5 I’d also be interested in the price for everything I would need for my T6 highline, I’ve rear parking sensors but no camera. Could you please also separately add on how much it would cost for the reversing camera.

Cheers
Alex

Does anyone know if there is a way to show station logos on the 8019? I find the interface a bit limited for the radio and surprised that the station logo does not display...

Does anyone know if there is a way to show station logos on the 8019? I find the interface a bit limited for the radio and surprised that the station logo does not display...

Im afraid it’s not available in this country, like so many things

Back