Kenwood Dmx8019dab With Wireless Apple Carplay/android Auto

Cheers. I've already got that manual but can't find a specific section about assigning wheel buttons. I might pop to Halfords and see if I can play with one!

Tried, headunit didn't pick up the new software on the stick, will investigate this weekend...

Solved, make sure the top level folder is one down from when it extracts :thumbsup:

20201106_144917.jpg

Have you found it worth updating? Always wary about updating something that works fine already.
To be honest I've only used it once for 15 mins since I updated, it worked fine though, I'll be able to give a full report Monday evening :thumbsup:

Using with Samsung s10 btw

Hi, would be interested in a price including fitting? I have a 2019 trendline, factory reversing sensors only, no mfsw or front sensors. Would like rear camera... could u pm me ? Thanks in advance

To be honest I've only used it once for 15 mins since I updated, it worked fine though, I'll be able to give a full report Monday evening :thumbsup:

Using with Samsung s10 btw
Decided to give it a few more days, works spot on, if anything it's a bit snappier than before, would recommend going for it :cool:

Hi @Absolut5 would this work in place of the standard (no nav) head unit on a T6 which has Dynaudio? I’m guessing that the Dynaudio system is a separate amp rather than anything added to the head unit. Could you PM me a price for everything I’d need for a T6 with rear parking sensors and factory cam please.

Hi @Absolut5 is this still the head unit you guys are recommending?

I have a 2016 highline so want to retain front and rear parking display and steering wheel controls. But want to add wireless CarPlay

Hi @Absolut5 is this still the head unit you guys are recommending?

I have a 2016 highline so want to retain front and rear parking display and steering wheel controls. But want to add wireless CarPlay
the 8019dabs is a great midrange unit, good screen, wireless CarPlay. Displays parking sensors through its Vw port , (optional interface is required)
drop us a pm or call 01980 624740 for more info

the 8019dabs is a great midrange unit, good screen, wireless CarPlay. Displays parking sensors through its Vw port , (optional interface is required)
drop us a pm or call 01980 624740 for more info
Excellent thanks what is the recommended high range unit?

Back