Just budget i think to be honest, do you have the off set too ? Im currently on 20x8.5 with et 45 and lowered approx 75mm
These are also 45mm offset so should be fine at that drop. Price with budget tyres is £1075 including VAT and shipping.

Hi Chris ,great thread .Will your current wheels be for sale if you change95C568C5-A516-49E2-9035-D78592534B15.jpeg

These are also 45mm offset so should be fine at that drop. Price with budget tyres is £1075 including VAT and shipping.
Thanks for all your help Chris, appreciated. Just shown the mrs and she's not a fan so unfortunately looks like I'm back to square one:unsure:

Thanks for all your help Chris, appreciated. Just shown the mrs and she's not a fan so unfortunately looks like I'm back to square one:unsure:
No problem fella. Round and round we go, I’ve been there myself, many times!

Lol yea the struggle is real....

Are you a calibre dealer too then?
Yes, but only since very recently, I’ve not gotten round to announcing it yet!

I really need to get my website up and running so that I can show off everything I can offer in one place!

Yes, but only since very recently, I’ve not gotten round to announcing it yet!

I really need to get my website up and running so that I can show off everything I can offer in one place!
Oh...sorry did i just let the cat out the bag! I'll be sure to check out your site when it's up and running... I've just been eyballing another calibre rim, the verso thats why i asked. Only ever seen it on van styles website though, guessing it's new.

Oh...sorry did i just let the cat out the bag! I'll be sure to check out your site when it's up and running... I've just been eyballing another calibre rim, the verso thats why i asked. Only ever seen it on van styles website though, guessing it's new.
I can do the Verso, it’s a great looking rim, 18 or 20, but it’s only available in gun metal.

So I’m treating my own van to a set of Inovit Speed, but which colour will it be????

D5FAA27C-D329-4872-B582-DAB578E97569.jpegD17FAFB3-73CF-49B5-8E20-BEF349E1A6BA.jpeg632F2879-936D-4310-8516-E9604B3CE7C8.jpegE1B45BAC-6A6D-4438-B18D-BA4C0573D7A5.jpeg210C14C4-A7CB-4469-9A27-EE4F2D9A8C3B.jpeg

@ChrisR Have you fitted the Speeds yet? I can't wait to see what they look like!!
And just out of interest, can you go through the colour options in the first image you shared of the Speed's please? I can't seem to see the different options....

@ChrisR Have you fitted the Speeds yet? I can't wait to see what they look like!!
And just out of interest, can you go through the colour options in the first image you shared of the Speed's please? I can't seem to see the different options....
Hi Dan, yes I have fitted the speeds and they look awesome, but I haven't had a chance to take any pics yet, well, not any of the van being clean with them on!

Speeds are available in either satin black, or satin black with a dark tint machined face. Trouble is, there isn't any stock of the speed with Inovit UK and the next batch don't arrive for a coupe of months.

I have one set of the dark tint machined finish in a staggered fitment at the cave that are available. Have a look at the images below to see the comparison of the finish. These aren't actual images, they are computer renderings, but they're pretty accurate. Have a look at this post for the actual images, although the lighting wasn't great when I took them,. The dark tint machined is a beautiful finish, but I decided to go with the all satin black for my van as it gives more of a contrast against the indium grey.

Speed Black_MF Dark Tint 1 (1).pngSpeed Satin Black 1 copy (1).png

Back