For those of you who find a 20" wheel just one size too big, the Blitz is now available as a 19"! Staggered fitment and same all round both available in either Satin Black, or Black with Dark Machined Face. Both of these stunning combinations are available for just £689! Load rated for all Transporters.

Blitz Satin Black 1 copy.png
Blitz Satin Black MF Dark Tint 1 copy.png

Yes I do, but only Satin Black are in stock at the moment. I can do either staggered 8.5/10" widths or 8.5" all round.
Ok thanks, I'm not too keen on the black was interested in the silver ones. Any idea when they would be back in stock?

Ok thanks, I'm not too keen on the black was interested in the silver ones. Any idea when they would be back in stock?
No problem. I'll get in touch with Inovit on Monday and let you know when stock of the silver can be expected.

Just let me know when you're ready and I'll get you booked in. :thumbsup:
Hi Chris, Paul from Yeovil here, just noticed under your introduction of what you do you list gloss black grilles. I have a high line and want the upper and lower in gloss black. Do you get them painted or are these replacement parts already gloss. I guess I am veering towards having my painted as have read things about the after market ones not fitting as well.
Any news if you are open to do my suspension or not?

Hi Chris, Paul from Yeovil here, just noticed under your introduction of what you do you list gloss black grilles. I have a high line and want the upper and lower in gloss black. Do you get them painted or are these replacement parts already gloss. I guess I am veering towards having my painted as have read things about the after market ones not fitting as well.
Great move! I know that @ChrisR has an affiliation with @CRS Performance so you’re in safe hands

Hi Paul, I've just seen your email come through so I'll reply on there with full details, but yes, I can do the gloss black and I prefer to have the originals painted rather than use aftermarket parts.

There not too bad tbf, what sort of price would they go for?
They’re cheaper than the Inovit: £745 including VAT and delivery. There’s only one potential stumbling block though, they are only load rated to T30.

Ok cheers, weight not a problem as I'm a T28, do you sell with tyres or is it rims only?

Ok cheers, weight not a problem as I'm a T28, do you sell with tyres or is it rims only?
I can do tyres too. T28 gives lots of options on sizes. Are you looking for premium brand, mid range or budget?

Just budget i think to be honest, do you have the off set too ? Im currently on 20x8.5 with et 45 and lowered approx 75mm

Back