Hi I'm Solow Suspension, here to help.

Just want to throw my few cents in here. I'm on SoLow Low so down 105mm and love the ride quality and how it looks. I too have a T28, albeit a T5.1. Mine too is a fully loaded camper but I found the rear Solow springs a little too soft and didn't like having to have the adjusters at full height just to get the back level with the front which is nearly at full height. My solution was to use a pair of Eibach Comfort Lows -60mm springs with just using the collar and no rings (adjuster delete in a way). As it is now it's perfect, ride quality is excellent and for my needs and wheel/tyre set up I dont need or want to go any lower.
View attachment 230570
There are 2 other solow kits which will give you a higher ride without spacers etc, but good that you've found a solution

There are 2 other solow kits which will give you a higher ride without spacers etc, but good that you've found a solution
Yes but I'm not in the market for a new Solow kit ! I'm not sure what you mean by 'spacers' though, mine now at the rear is just a basic shock and spring set up with the bare collar and thin rubber washer acting as the upper spring seat.

Thanks Ben, yeh that helps , I’m not looking to go that low , as yours. But maybe at 1” above wheels, I was thinking the springs might be the key!
Nice van!

Sorry, I read it as you had spacers, not collar. And agree you are not in the market for a new kit I was just saying there are kits available where you wouldnt need to modify your existing kit. cheers

Thanks Ben, yeh that helps , I’m not looking to go that low , as yours. But maybe at 1” above wheels, I was thinking the springs might be the key!
Nice van!
Ben is on Lows, SOLOW also have NSL and Nextgen variants which give a wide array of drop levels before you get to the low territory. Thanks

Last edited:
Back