Hello from Northern Ireland

Was this anyone on here today at Dolly’s Brae car park, Castlewellan? If so, sorry I missed you!

C80B96AA-6012-4D30-B949-72F954533ED5.jpeg

Ultrashine NI anyone had experience of them? Van booked in next week for some detailing. Did a sample panel and looks good!

No, recognise the dealer. Good looking van. Lot of money though. I live within a mile of it.

It’s everything I want, Highline, low miler, pop top. Might get a look at it next weekend. It is alot of money though...

I bought a 2018 panel van with 68k then spent 10k converting, that's without sink/ inside cooker and pop top.

It's probably not far off the money, though always put in an offer below to get an idea if the price is negotiable.

Everything is expensive. I think that is a cracking price tbh. T32 which is favourable as oppose to lots of T28 conversions. Like @Hamster67 said, easily spend 10K and that is minus pop top etc which is another 5K approx. Only thing LED lights.... But I'd snap this up and put some Lazer 750 LEDs in grille. Good luck!

Looks great…if you bite the bullet I’ll look out for you on the highways and byways!
You may see me around as will be in Ireland for the months of April/May 2023. Cant miss me really...............

Great meet-up today with https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiy1_TP5-_7AhXilFwKHTKWAW0QFnoECA8QAQ&url=https://en-gb.facebook.com/groups/2021006191466608/&usg=AOvVaw2_2PswsL3KQ7i0BTP9YxEh which translates as Northern Ireland T4, T5, T6 and Caddy meet ups, even though it was obviously a mixed bunch of vans from different eras, the vibe was the same…. There’s always something to fix and when that’s all done there’s always something to customise! Real welcoming bunch of folks, I highly recommend going to one! Feed the addiction…

I have a question for those living in Northern Ireland. We are coming over from Spain in April and would like a Bearlock fitted. Are there any companies fitting them? If all else fails, we are heading back via mainland UK and can have it fitted there. Thanks for reading.

I had to watch a YouTube video to know what a bearlock was, mainland might be your best bet but I will have a look locally.

Yep, looks that way as searched all day, but you never know. As theft of VW campers are high in EU, just want the bit of extra security. Thank you nonetheless.

Hi all,
long time lurker and procrastinator here! Being pouring over the T4/T5/T6 Forums for the last couple of years trying to decide between a fully converted T4/T5 and a DIY T6 panel van - finally went for it and got myself a 2017 T30 LWB Panel Van a few months ago. Having great fun scouring the forum for ideas and doing the work step by step. My end goal is to have a mobile workshop and camper for my 3D concrete printing startup which takes me all over the UK and Ireland.
So far I've done the glazing, alloys, load mat and extendy bed. Future work includes insulation, lining, passenger swivel base, rear seating and table, then roof rack, solar panel, side bars mud flaps, trims and vinyl artwork/logo. So glad I went for the DIY option, I'm having great fun with the conversion, learning loads from the members of this forum and looking forward to a summer filled with adventures and roadtrips!

VW_T6_Windows_Alloys.jpg

Back