Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Additional rear single seat(s)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Additional 2 seat rear bench

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Additional 3 seat rear bench

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Could you please give me a price for 2 captains seats and a 2 plus 1 kombi back seat in the black and red design at the start of this thread? It needn't be premium nappa leather,just decent leather,also,could you tell me how long you would need them for as i am quite a long way from you(Carlisle)? thanks very much

Hello,picked my seats up from Steve today. Theyve been done in the red and black design at the start of the thread. He did the two front captains seats and the 2 plus 1 kombi rear seats and i am very happy with them. Steve does some really nice looking cab trims that have definitely made their way on to the wish list!

edge automotive have cancelled their trade membership and their posting rights along with it so afraid your not going to get a response

Well that is disappointing. Wonder if it’s because they’ve made money out of the forum, got their name out there and more than covered the initial membership cost?

Wow sorry about that @Pauly ,if id known that i wouldnt have posted it. He did tell me that i was the only one he had done off the forum since his original post so who knows what hes doing? Shame because people are obviously interested so his loss i wouldve thought?

Don’t apologise mate it’s fine members will always like to see people’s work and example of options etc so it’s all good :thumbsup:

Hi everyone,

I didn't realise the membership had been cancelled. It's a genuine admin error by my colleague. I've been so busy with work and a pending house move I hadn't noticed.

Glad you are pleased with you new interior @Martin Gibson - it was a pleasure working with you. You're welcome back anytime.

Again, sorry for any confusion - I'm here to stay.

Hi everyone,

I didn't realise the membership had been cancelled. It's a genuine admin error by my colleague. I've been so busy with work and a pending house move I hadn't noticed.

Glad you are pleased with you new interior @Martin Gibson - it was a pleasure working with you. You're welcome back anytime.

Again, sorry for any confusion - I'm here to stay.
As said above - the red and black is seriously nice! What would be the cost for twin captain chairs, reimo variotech 3000 seat 1200mm (3 seat setup but really a two seater...) and steering wheel retrim? Steve@EDGEAutomotive

Thanks...

Back