GPS Tracker, self fit....any good?

i'm just in the process of finishing a self fit tracker, putting the dash back together now.
Most gps support GLONAS and GPS so Europe is ok.

i have mine on a PAYG sim but you may need to call them from the sim to turn on roaming for europe.

mine is subscription free and does website tracking plus text location.
its only a cheapy china job but it does all i need.

its worth seeing if you can demo the app or website as some are very bad!

I have a couple from global-trackers.co.uk. £4.80 a month each. Have app for iphone. Don't know about android.

I have zones setup, notifications and other monitoring.

Go for the best one, think it is £79.99 on ebay. It can be external and has a battery so you know if the power has been cut to it.

Excellent service from them as well.

I have a Back2Your tracker based on the TK104 chipset. payg sim one top up and that's it.

I have 2 Xexun XT009 trackers fitted on bike and van. The bike one has been on for over 4 years now with no issues. I also have one of the latest trackers that looks like a relay on another car, all are using asda payg sims as you can check balance and top up remotely

I’ve read poor reviews of the curve. On the surface it looks great. In reality it gets terrible reviews for coverage and tracking.

Thanks that’s helpful - will cross that off my list lol
I considered one. Thought it looked great but a few reviews soon changed my mind. Accurate tracking is a big issue can be 200m or more out

My cheap China job, through a heated screen has 9 gps and 7 glonass sats. That gives great accuracy. It’s the same brand as the one grim reaper mentions. Lots of good cheap options out there.
google finds a few reviews

Mine has no SIM card, GPS, glonas, BT, radio and a team to go chase it down if the scumbags get past the immobiliser. Couple of hundred to buy and about £80ish for the recovery tracking and software.

Yea, works a treat, you call it and it texts you back its location with a link to google maps. You can also text it with commands for a constant update, geofencing etc.
Sounds like a done deal. Can you share this info.

Last edited:
I have to admit, I like having the app so I can see at anytime where any of the vehicles are, what speed they are doing, and where they have been......

Horses for courses as always.

Back