Vanstyle subtle splitter - good fit?

SamN

VIP Member
Evening Guys,

I'm after a subtle splitter for my T6 highline and have come across this Vanstyle once which I quite like.

I can't find any reviews or comments on quality/fitment though. Has anyone fitted one?

I found another that looks pretty much identical on Just Kampers too.

Thanks
Sam

Finally got round to fitting the vanstyle splitter I ordered over Christmas. Quick delivery and a great fit! Very easy to fit too, only took me half hour or so to fit on my own with the help of some spring clamps.

It came with 5 bolts (M6 size) to secure it. I drilled 5mm holes so they were tight and it felt solid. I had a splitter come off one of my previous cars so decided to add a couple of self tappers in between the bolts for good measure.

I'm considering getting it painted body colour, along with the other front grills but undecided yet.

Cannot wait to sort the suspension as I think this will tie it all in nicely!

20230110_104007.jpg

20230110_104037.jpg

20230110_103421.jpg

@SamN - looks good! Assuming this is the "matt" version splitter as it also looks like they have gloss ones available?

Can I also ask - what front grill do you have?

Thanks!

@SamN - looks good! Assuming this is the "matt" version splitter as it also looks like they have gloss ones available?

Can I also ask - what front grill do you have?

Thanks!

Yes, this is matt black. It's the first link in my original post. I'd have preferred gloss but all their gloss ones are a little bigger and I wanted more subtle.

I may get it painted at some point along with the lower grills.

My upper grill is a standard grill with a gloss black insert I believe. I'm afraid the previous owner fitted it so I don't have exact details.

Great, looks like it matches the OEM plastics very well.

THQ do some upper grill inserts:

T6 Gloss Black Strips for Genuine Grille - T6 Grilles & Trims - Transporter HQ

These are gloss though so not sure how will look on the original grill. For £20 though, probably worth a shot and cheaper/easier than replacing the whole grill.

Pretty sure that's it as I believe he bought a few things from THQ. The grill match isn't perfect as it's not metallic but it's not bad by any means.

The splitter is a good match for the OEM plastics.

Back