Genuine Sportline Alloys or Replicas

Forgot to clarify that the vans were Long Wheel Base but you are right that's still not on the UK brochure (VWMY18TRANS, Issue: 1 November 2018, https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/c...enditions/original./transporters-brochure.pdf)
A possibility is that those vans were equipped with uprated suspension (which seems to be a possibility here).
Other factors might include aux battery, bigger main battery, bigger fuel tank (but not in this case as not an option here).
Thanks for highlighting this :thumbsup:

Its all good information and further reinforces why people should always check their vehicle vin plate for axle loads before assuming a certain wheel/tyre combination will be suitable for their van. :thumbsup:

Reactions: mmi
Hello has anybody on here bought a set of the 20” replica sportline alloys? I love the look of the 18”sportline wheel but they don’t seem to fill the arch as good as a 20” wheel, I know ride and track is compromised with a 20” wheel but it’s something I think I’m willing to accept depending on how they look.
I’ve seen sets that are 9j and 8.5j, I’m leaning more toward the 8.5j as I don’t like to see the tyre sticking out from the arch as a lot of 20” wheels seem to do. Does anybody have them on there van/kombi? And have pictures?

thanks
t7ommy

Hi guys, are there any experts on here that know about genuine sportline alloys? I've seen a set just wanted to clarify if they were genuine or a cheap replica?

Thanks in advance, Ashley

t1DjvDb

DOknCP3

CaHwhgS
GTveWIy

ZGB 7HE 071?

Cant see a code on the front of the alloys in between the spokes just the code on the back? For some reason y images wont load either sorry?

ZGB 7HE 071 is the correct VW part number but I don’t know how you’d be able to prove their authenticity

I think they should have KBA followed by a number on the rim between the spokes.
Can check mine in the morning for you.
I think I can see it on one of the pics if I zoom in

Back