Front bumper options…….. what have you?

Could you let me know how you fitted that as I’ve bought one and there’s no fittings or instructions with it ???

Unfortunately not mate sorry, I got VW to fit it before I collected the new van. Sure it is a case of drilling 4-6 holes in the underside of the bumper and fixing with penny washers & nuts.

@Dellmassive may be able to assist buddy, I believe I've seen one of his 'how I did it' posts

it appears WOC have rebranded VW carbon. So yes plenty of peeps have one, just look at page 1 on this thread

I've just received this front splitter, did you get any instructions included? I'm happy to work it out but there's always something I could miss.

no instructions included just line it up and drill holes , mines about an inch in front of the front edge of the front wheel arch if that makes sense as I wanted it flush at the front, not 100% sure if that’s right or if it should be flush with the wheel arch which might make the front corner bolts easier to fit but it’s on now and looks ok to my eye

Just fitted my TravelinLite splitter. I think I counted 13 pre drilled holes with 7 nuts & bolts supplied although not all the holes could be used anyway as there's obstructions in the bumper. As others have said, be very careful of existing wires in the bumper. I fitted 2 extra nuts & bolts.
For installation I used a couple of axle stands with cloths for protection to hold the splitter (front was jacked up), found the centre point and then matched up the edges with wheel arch.

IMG_20190928_161103.jpg

IMG_20190928_161112.jpg

IMG_20190928_161138.jpg

Back