Front bumper options…….. what have you?

I realise this thread is a bit old, but I received the Travelinlite splitter with a few bolts and self tapping screws but no pre drilled holes. Is it just a case of spacing out the bolts and drilling or is this a dodge one I need to send back?

I realise this thread is a bit old, but I received the Travelinlite splitter with a few bolts and self tapping screws but no pre drilled holes. Is it just a case of spacing out the bolts and drilling or is this a dodge one I need to send back?

yep just drill in a suitable place

Hi excuse dirty bumper but I’m trying to fit a new splitter but this hole doesn’t line up with the rest am I supposed to use these holes or drill new? They will be very tight to the existing if I drill new ones all the others line up with out any problem but this ones About a centimetre out. E5FA0EA6-AD4E-4F49-870B-6868847244BA.jpeg 875109FA-707F-46F1-AAE9-FE8B0909907D.jpeg

I think you would have to make a new hole in the bumper not in the splitter. If you make a new hole in the bumper the splitter will sit better.

have a look at this :

Dellmassive`s -- "how I Done It" -- Thread
Kit List And Stuff -- How I Done It & What I Use --

Hi all
I’m looking for a front splitter for a T6 highline and can’t decide what one to go for.

Can anyone that has one post a picture of the front of their van so I can see what they looks like and tell me the make and model.

Thanks in advance

I’m really happy with the look of my VW Carbon one. I got the cheaper grp one though in case it gets smashed. Looks really nice in my opinion. Easy to fit too.

897C449D-4EE6-44BB-A0AE-8150E49C2AB7.jpegD3BAB487-215F-45AB-86B9-E3D44AC09920.jpeg
Hard to see it any pictures that I have though. These are about the best.

Lots of pics here. :thumbsup:

Anyone got pictures of a highline bumper with a small splitter fitted. I’m thinking about getting the travenlite version 1 splitter.

My new splitter which arrives Monday.

7D714B73-96E0-4FBE-A476-5466376D2D2E.jpeg

I’ve got the ‘VW carbon’ one and I love the look of it. I got the gloss plastic one not the actual carbon fibre one. It’s been on over a year and is still in perfect condition.
Was easy to fit as the holes are predrilled.

Looking at fitting a splitter, recommendations and pics please
@Stevef37 I've moved your post to this thread, but do also have a look at:

About to start looking for a New front Bumper/Lower bumper what else is out there for the T6 (I have no fogs) and want some, All I keep seeing is this which I don’t like as looks like it’s some sort of step for washing your windscreen :oops:9BEBBD15-2357-4679-B5E7-BA7B1FF41EE8.jpeg

I think the T6 looks best with just a little splitter underneath, still haven't figured out which one of those I like best though!

Back