Front bumper options…….. what have you?

I feel like I need some styling to the front of my van but find the spoilers are a bit more aggressive than I'm looking for. Has anybody fitted a splitter to the standard bumper and if so would they recommend it?

Hi all.

I have my blank canvas T6 204 TSI and am looking for my first add-on. Thinking a splitter.

many recommendations for something decent quality and gloss black from the box?

Thanks. Post some pics or links of poss.

The journey to an empty wallet starts here!

0BEF6F3D-3244-4F0E-80ED-3E4AFC1BEDEF.jpegI was deciding between this one and the maxton design one but went for this in the end as recommended. But it’s fibreglass instead of plastic and I’m wondering if everyone that recommended had the carbon fibre version.

it fits well and looks great but wondering if anyone else has any concerns about this? I’m not sure what difference it makes tbh.
3BAA0B2A-16C8-4AC7-95F4-5BCE18BE673D.jpeg

C4FE39DD-09F1-4A39-BEDD-1CE0F09C4093.jpeg

Thanks guys. That VW carbon one looks nice but I’m thinking an ABS one rather than GFRP might be a bit tougher. I have a steep drive so it might ground out a bit from time to time.
Anyone have pics of their Maxton on a black T6?

Thank you
Sorry I just realised, I should have said it’s the Gloss Black vw carbon v1 is GRP

The carbon fibre vw carbon v1 splitter doesn’t say on the website what material it is so I assume it is actually carbon fibre and not something else coated

clear as mud now right;)

Back