Front bumper options…….. what have you?

I recently fitted similar and found nothing T6 specific on YouTube. Mine came with basic instructions of lining it up, marking the bolt holes and then drilling. I found this helpful and bought some cheap clamps which made the job a lot easier!
You may need to undo the wheel arch lining to get your hand behind bumper but that's easy enough.

Front Sportline Splitter To Woc Splitter - How I Done It -

If you go on the Maxton website for their splitter there's a downloadable set of instructions for theirs which might also help you with yours.

Good luck.

I recently fitted similar and found nothing T6 specific on YouTube. Mine came with basic instructions of lining it up, marking the bolt holes and then drilling. I found this helpful and bought some cheap clamps which made the job a lot easier!
You may need to undo the wheel arch lining to get your hand behind bumper but that's easy enough.

Front Sportline Splitter To Woc Splitter - How I Done It -

If you go on the Maxton website for their splitter there's a downloadable set of instructions for theirs which might also help you with yours.

Good luck.
Thanks for this! Good shout on the clamps!

Picked up a used WOC gloss black splitter yesterday. A fortunate bargain on eBay . Just need to get some new nuts, bolts and washers to hold it on. Did a search and found some tips on here on how to fit it so am going to get some small clamps this week. I presume it is easy enough to fit with the bumper still on the van? Can’t wait to get it on as think it will really transform the from end :D

So following the advice above I have fitted my front splitter. I think they look awesome and better than the sportline bumper. Very happy and the write up above helped a lot. Also parking on the levelling ramps gave me the room to get the drill in. Cheers for the help guys :thumbsup:

2CF9CD2E-094A-4BE3-BE15-0C7287AB16A4.jpeg

5AFB768B-2416-4AA5-8C9E-5D8B1EDB1CBA.jpeg

68660DB1-F538-46F0-BFE6-6847F5DADF1D.jpeg

Would love to lower it but it would not be practical for towing and at the circuits :( Might need air ride lol

Evening, looking for a front splitter for my t6 lwb kombi highline, what people’s views in the best splitter, standard bumper on mine?

Used to have a WOC splitter but took it off after a couple of weeks and gave I to one of the lads on the Forum.

Back