Front bumper options…….. what have you?

Perhaps a silly question, but did you remove the bumper to fit it?
You can certainly fit the Maxton Design ones with the bumper still on. Bit fiddly in the corners under the fog lights but doable (have fitted two like this). Reckon the World of Carbon one would be the same. Have only been involved in fitting one of those, and that was to @Fish's van, and the bumper was already off to do other stuff, but the principle of how it fitted is exactly the same, so can't see why you couldn't do that one with the bumper on as well.

You can certainly fit the Maxton Design ones with the bumper still on. Bit fiddly in the corners under the fog lights but doable (have fitted two like this). Reckon the World of Carbon one would be the same. Have only been involved in fitting one of those, and that was to @Fish's van, and the bumper was already off to do other stuff, but the principle of how it fitted is exactly the same, so can't see why you couldn't do that one with the bumper on as well.
Just fitted a Maxton on mine this week, it was a right pain in the corners. I tried with the access covers off to get my hand in but found it easier by unscrewing the under arch plastics at the front which allowed me to get my hand in at a better angle to get the nuts and washers on.

So is the normal world of carbon GRP one nice and looks good on if any of you have fitted that one? And how easy is it to fit? Don't think I can justify the carbon version to swmbo ;)

Just fitted a Maxton on mine this week, it was a right pain in the corners. I tried with the access covers off to get my hand in but found it easier by unscrewing the under arch plastics at the front which allowed me to get my hand in at a better angle to get the nuts and washers on.

Hi
Do you have any pics of the macron splitter
Thanks

Looks a nice fit I did see a couple of these fitted at Camper Jam but was plastic not a painted finish

The WOC come with bolts and pre drill holes.. use a 5.2mm drill bit to drill bumper.

Many thanks Fish.
I'm intending to buy the WOC splitter, but just the plastic one. I'd like to prepare myself with stainless steel fixings for the job - a big ask but you wouldn't happen to have a list of the fixings required? My assumption is M5 bolts, washers, nuts - but would be useful to know what length, etc so I can get together a set go stainless fixings for the job.
TIA

Back