Forumfest 10-11-12-13 of September 2020.

Forumfest 10-11-12-13 of September 2020.
Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Thursday, 10 September, 2020 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 13 September, 2020 - 12:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
After the huge success of the recent Brook Meadow weekend at Sibbertoft in Leicestershire, I've decided to do another one on the cancelled Busfest weekend, at the same location.

This will initially be open to 40 members on the pretence that I might add more if demand calls for it.

The Forumfest weekend will be 10-11-12-13 of September.

Brook Meadow
Welford Road
Sibbertoft
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 9UJ

Anyone wanting to attend, please show your hand, so I can get started on numbers and logistics.

There is a Whatsapp group setup for this event, If you wish to join in DM/PM @Tourershine with your name/number to be added.

I'm in if there is still room...will send WhatsApp

Food... Just don't rely on the pizza van... A mass bike ride to the pub would be a major giggle.

That road is quiet enough tho so we should be ok. A mix of walking and riding, timed to arrive at the same time might be a good idea.

Apologies I've been quiet in this thread, i've been flat out in Scotland since Sunday and only just got home.
I'm assuming that all those that have mentioned they are going, have put their names in the RSVP above. It just helps me keep an eye on the numbers.
Names down

The Chinese Takeaway near the Bell Inn was quite good! Only found out the pizza van ran out of dough when they called me nearly an hour after I ordered! o_O

The Chinese Takeaway near the Bell Inn was quite good! Only found out the pizza van ran out of dough when they called me nearly an hour after I ordered! o_O
Yes, you looked a bit angry when you confronted the chap out side the saloon, was like a Spaghetti Western

Thats it rub it in . . . . lol.

thats why we couldnt get one . . . yous lot munching them all up..

1595583104063.png

next time . . . . .

1595583222793.png

Back