Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master

T6F Autumn Gathering - 24th - 26th September 2021​

@czmate1999 has requested this event page to be created and will be organising it.

"Hi All,

I would suggest that we use Brook Meadow again as they are a known quantity and it will be simpler to organise. I have spoken to them and they currently have availability but would need to know numbers ASAP as they are starting to get some enquiries.

Best, CZ,"
- @czmate1999

++++

******************************************************************************************************************************

Brook Meadow
Welford Road
Sibbertoft
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 9UJ

www.brookmeadow.co.uk

Brook Meadow Lakeside farm holiday campsite

Brook Meadow lakeside campsite with camping, caravanning, glamping and luxury lodges on a working farm.
www.brookmeadow.co.uk

******************************************************************************************************************************

original post:

Last edited:
I'll check dates when I get back. Will depend on price though because I get charged for all the kids unless we get the usual club discount for Brookmeadows ??

After such a good weekend at summer camp (can’t thank Paul, Lee and Lisa enough) we are up for it. I’ve only ticked interested rather than definite because we can’t totally commit just yet but pretty sure we’ll be there. :)

What’s app group is set-up for this event PM me to join.

Spoke to Sam today and she has given me a couple of weeks to get numbers together so we can work out pricing etc.

please also indicate if you need an EHU, on this thread and I’ll start a S/sheet up.

I'll check dates when I get back. Will depend on price though because I get charged for all the kids unless we get the usual club discount for Brookmeadows ??
Ill' work on the price with Sam. PM me how long and how many in the brood and I'll ask her direct what she can do.

I’ve just RSVP’d as going and it’s going in the diary!
Do we have enough numbers to make this fly yet?
I reckon we’ll be needing some of those fire baskets & a pile of wood...
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back