(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all booked via online booking.

Weather looks to be good for the weekend.

ETA Friday morning.

I’m a new t6.1 owner and member of this group and the strangest thing has just occurred. My girlfriend had booked a campsite a while back, so we could meet one of her friends this weekend. It could have been any campsite in the whole country. We live in Leeds. Her friends London and it just happens to be Brook Meadow. What are the chances Most likely we will bump into some of you.

I’m a new t6.1 owner and member of this group and the strangest thing has just occurred. My girlfriend had booked a campsite a while back, so we could meet one of her friends this weekend. It could have been any campsite in the whole country. We live in Leeds. Her friends London and it just happens to be Brook Meadow. What are the chances Most likely we will bump into some of you.
@Widdzuk

When you arriving?

We are all pitched up on the top field... And also on some of the EHU point.

Come find us......

@Widdzuk

When you arriving?

We are all pitched up on the top field... And also on some of the EHU point.

Come find us......
Unfortunately we couldn’t come. We were planning to arrive this lunch time. But on Friday our 1 year old dog was up all night being sick. She’s had to be rushed to the vets for ultrasounds and X-rays. Can’t believe it really. Bad timing. It’ll have to be next time!

Unfortunately we couldn’t come. We were planning to arrive this lunch time. But on Friday our 1 year old dog was up all night being sick. She’s had to be rushed to the vets for ultrasounds and X-rays. Can’t believe it really. Bad timing. It’ll have to be next time!

Fingers crossed for her.

T6FORUM charity donation started at Autumn Camp.

For Run the ring.

Donation amount tbc.

Shout out on VDub Radio from Vic Whitehouse... ( @Buggirl ) at 1808hrs on VDub Radio

Looks like you lot had a good get together, the weather was kind & firepits a plenty, with a nice trip out to the pub to see some boaty Mcboat faces!
What's not to like?
Cracking photos and a few familiar happy faces...

The moomin family will make it to the next 1 in 2022

Looks like you lot had a good get together, the weather was kind & firepits a plenty, with a nice trip out to the pub to see some boaty Mcboat faces!
What's not to like?
Cracking photos and a few familiar happy faces...

The moomin family will make it to the next 1 in 2022
You was missed... We saved a space for you round the Pits.

See you at the next one.

£65 raised for the ‘Run The Ring’ Charity of the year at the Autumn Camp. Details of charity below. Well done guys and girls.

----------

B8794DEF-0A2A-4B93-9B8F-1814ABA2B025.jpeg
In 2021, we will are supporting CoppaFeel who are a breast cancer charity in the UK to solely create awareness amongst young people, with the aim of instilling the knowledge and tools they need to get to know their bodies. CoppaFeel talk about a serious message in a light-hearted way, empowering people to start healthy habits for life.

1632692635937.png

Last edited:
I WAS THERE TOO ..... just missed out on the pic's... lol tucked up in the corner was a fantastic weekend thanks every one ... roll on next spring... thanks to every one we had a great time ...

i did arranged the nice weather ha ha Nick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back