Forum Assistance Delivery Service

Can do, I’m going to Windsor on the Friday so it’s kind of on route :thumbsup:

hi mate going to Cheltenham Friday morning if I can get me mate to take me to Barnsley I can collect for you and meet at jct 5 as going right past cant speak to him till morn so cant commit on collection but if you can get them nearer to Oldham happy to drop off to you be down there 10 30 ish

Can do, I’m going to Windsor on the Friday so it’s kind of on route :thumbsup:

hi mate going to Cheltenham Friday morning if I can get me mate to take me to Barnsley I can collect for you and meet at jct 5 as going right past cant speak to him till morn so cant commit on collection but if you can get them nearer to Oldham happy to drop off to you be down there 10 30 ish

Hi if these are both directed at me then that would be awesome if you could get them up close to Bolton so I can come and collect them. Maybe you could make arrangements with @algled? Once again this forum rocks.

Thursday afternoon, I'm driving from Shrewsbury via M6 to Coventry and M1/M25 to Brighton. If anyone needs anything shifted let me know.

I have a fire pit (aka washing machine drum) to get to @peaty. I am on the Oxfordshire/ Northamptonshire border, he is in Shrewsbury.
Is anyone likely to be going between these locations before the bank hol (Bala) weekend?

I will be up around the Peak District on Saturday if anyone from that area would be heading towards Shrewsbury?

I have a fire pit (aka washing machine drum) to get to @peaty. I am on the Oxfordshire/ Northamptonshire border, he is in Shrewsbury.
Is anyone likely to be going between these locations before the bank hol (Bala) weekend?

I will be up around the Peak District on Saturday if anyone from that area would be heading towards Shrewsbury?

Not sure if im any use to you guys ?
Im in Clifton Nottingham depending on which way and what time you going to Peaks
I'm 15 min round trip off M1
Or I could meet you M1
Collect pit off you and deliver to Bala I'm there on the 24th ??

Im either jumping this Saturday night, or out for a meal, or watching John Wick !
Depends when you coming past ?
Or ill give you my address and you pop by and leave in the garden ?

Dunno
Let me know

Im in Middleton Stoney so we can work something out. Both fairly close.
Fancy a pint after work one day Thurs or Fri?

Im in Middleton Stoney so we can work something out. Both fairly close.
Fancy a pint after work one day Thurs or Fri?
Well that’s easy then. Can’t do Thurs, but can on Fri. Will pop the fire pit in the car. Will PM you my number.
@Peatey, Sabre will bring it to Bala so that you will have it for the first night shenanigans (which may revolve around @Lord Mfwic and several torps of Desperados;)).

Back