Forum Assistance Delivery Service

Well that’s easy then. Can’t do Thurs, but can on Fri. Will pop the fire pit in the car. Will PM you my number.
@Peatey, Sabre will bring it to Bala so that you will have it for the first night shenanigans (which may revolve around @Lord Mfwic and several torps of Desperados;)).

Brillant many thanks lads @DaveyB and @Sabre , i can now order my asbestos shoes for the fire walking lessons from @Lord Mfwic

You've got to love this forum :thumbsup:

I've got a friend who does real fire walking... None of this fire proof shoes stuff! :eek: should I ask her for advice then @Lord Mfwic @Peatey ? Wanna give it a go?

As far as bringing the pit up is concerned I'll have a beer with you mate but don't worry, i'm happy I can pick it up easily and be part of the crew.
Looking forward to meeting you gents (I'll reserve judgement on the term 'Gents' until afterwards)

Im aware... Similar injuries up my arm years ago... I tried a forward roll! :rofl:
Not smart...:thumbsdown:

I was wondering if anyone can help. I am looking at a set of wheels that are located in Swansea I live in Newcastle upon Tyne .
I’m trying to get a idea of cost to get them to me also if there any members that do delivery.
This cost will determine wether it will be worth getting them. Many thanks

They do a wheels and tyres package, you just select the size of wheel and it should give you a price dependent on the size.

I have just looked that’s a good site it’s 58 with 1000 insurance. Cheers

Can anyone tell me if 17”” cascavel alloys of a T6 kombi are 215 or 235

@DaveyB it was great to meet you, thanks for dropping that in and sorry I had to run, they had literally locked up!
I do indeed have the fire pit and it will be there friday afternoon hopefully. Looking forward to it now but a little more scared as DaveyB said you're all dangerously nuts... especially you @Peatey !! :laugh:
Good luck with the kids sailing in Pwllheli Dave and if you can drop in for a cheeky half itll be good to say Hi again.
:thumbsup:

Back