Forum Assistance Delivery Service

Pete C

T30 102bhp converted to camper
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I’m looking to get an assembled T6 bike rack from the Midlands to Hartlepool - anyone able to help please ?
Thanks,
Pete

Pete C

T30 102bhp converted to camper
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I’m between Wolverhampton and Telford but can be flexible.

Pete

Dannyb6467

VIP Member
T6 Guru
We will be going to Doncaster in the next 10 days(ish) and the collection would be ok. We are in Bridgnorth.
If i can help then let me know where from and to and ill arrange a day.

DaveyB

Funds just don’t support the desires!!!
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Anyone driving past/ near to Ashford, Kent in the next couple of days that would then be anywhere near Oxon/ Northants?
I am trying to figure out a way to get a new mast section from Topper Sailboats in Ashford to me.
(It will fit in a T6 BTW:thumbsup:)

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Anyone driving past/ near to Ashford, Kent in the next couple of days that would then be anywhere near Oxon/ Northants?
I am trying to figure out a way to get a new mast section from Topper Sailboats in Ashford to me.
(It will fit in a T6 BTW:thumbsup:)
I will drop you a message through WhatsApp

Trouts

VIP Member
T6 Guru
hey Guys and Gals,
anyone coming down from the Glasgow area towards/past/near Manchester in the next couple of weeks??

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Legend
@Trouts I'm working in Scotland 31st-1st and 2nd April.
Glasgow G33 on the 31st of this month, then Aberdeen and Dundee 1st and 2nd.

Don't get too excited because I might not be able to help, but just putting this out there. I'm assuming it's for the Amaroks you purchased? I cannot fit the 4 wheels and tyres in my van with all my kit, but I might be wrong, I think I recall the tyres weren't much good? If this is the case, is it cheaper for you to pay the seller to remove the tyres? in which case, I can fit the 4 bare wheels if that helps. Also please bare in mind that although my jobs are all booked, and deposits are taken, this current situation has seen a lot of my work postponed or cancelled, and it will only take one Scottish job to do the same, for the whole trip to collapse.

JOG

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I am travelling from Andover to Cannock and back on 26th Oct 2020 (going to see Steve at CRS Performance)