Forum Assistance Delivery Service

@T6180 . Happy to meet on M42, I will be travelling down either 12th or 13th evening. PM me your number and we can sort it out if you want.

@Olly T6 Not sure exact timings yet but plan on getting down in the evening but then at work the following day (whichever it ends up being)

@T6180 . Happy to meet on M42, I will be travelling down either 12th or 13th evening. PM me your number and we can sort it out if you want.

@Olly T6 Not sure exact timings yet but plan on getting down in the evening but then at work the following day (whichever it ends up being)

Evening would be amazing!!!! Whitely is just down the motorway from me so is perfect

Will do mate

Anyone thinking of modding/painting their lower dash plastics? I've got a set if someone's interested if practicing on a used set?

Bit of a random one, but we are going to the Edinburgh Christmas market for the weekend next week, so if anyone wants anything taking from the Midlands to Scotland, I have a huge empty garage in my Motorhome:thumbsup:
That's Leicester to Edinburgh, (or the opposite way) and they will need to collect any deliveries from the Edinburgh Caravan Club site, or my wife will chop off my gonads.

Back