Forum Assistance Delivery Service

Just wondering is anyone is heading to Ireland before xmas Nd wouldn't mind bringing some thing back if its possible.

Hi all,
Anyone live near Cannock who may be coming up to Scotland anytime soon. Looking for some LWB roof rails to be brought up.

Cheers in advance

Need to get another map going to see what areas are covered

Anyone going from Taunton to Leicestershire anytime soon with space for a road bike (pedal bike not motor bike!)?

Looking for some help getting some ceiling panels from High Wycombe northwards to Manchester area.

Thanks of anyone can help them on their journey.

Anyone local to Leighton Buzzard that travels north / Chester way? Looking to move a front grille please...

Another ask. Anyone in the Colchester area that travels north please?

Another ask. Anyone in the Colchester area that travels north please?
I’m not a million miles from Colchester, but am not travelling north til June (am going to Surrey next weekend if anyone there is headed north anytime soon)

Evening all.
Just wondering if anyone was travelling from Barnsley area(Vanshades) to midlands (J5)before this easter weekend?
Goods should be ready for Wednesday collection.

Evening all.
Just wondering if anyone was travelling from Barnsley area(Vanshades) to midlands (J5)before this easter weekend?
Goods should be ready for Wednesday collection.
If you can get the item to Ellesmere Port by Thursday, I am travelling south on Friday :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. Will see how that goes.. be back in touch if I can get this moving. :thumbsup:
No problem, I’m also going down to Windsor Castle (Fri) Bognor Motors (Sat)and Portsmouth (Sat)

Back