Forum Assistance Delivery Service

Just found a set of wheels I like but they are in Plymouth and I’m in Whitley bay. The seller can’t put them on a pallet etc for collection so was looking to see if anyone was able to help or advice. I can travel to Carlisle or my daughter lives in honking if by the off chance anybody just happens to be making that trip .
I haven’t committed to them until I see if it’s possible and at what cost.
Cheers

Last edited:
Im in Plymouth so happy to collect and hold for you or arrange what i can ?
Do they have tyres on them ?
I could probably pack them up ready for a courier if you want to get them collected ?

Ok thank you I’ll send him a message and get back to you if that’s ok.
They have tyres on but only have 3mm left on them so don’t mind if it’s easier to just remove them as I don’t think they really have any value left in them.
Cheers

Looking for help. Anyone travelling from Bedford area North to the Manchester area?

Obviously beer tokens involved if you can help.

Thanks in advance. Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for help. Anyone travelling from Bedford area North to the Manchester area?

Obviously beer tokens involved if you can help.

Thanks in advance. Jon

How soon you thinking about Jon? I'll be heading up to see family soon as we're allowed :thumbsup:

How soon you thinking about Jon? I'll be heading up to see family soon as we're allowed :thumbsup:
Hi, thanks for the offer. I’m not in a mega rush but I don’t want to wait months. I might take you up on the offer though. Will let you know when it’s defo.

hey guys,
any of our lovely members up in Perth (the cold, Scottish one, not the warm Aussie one)

cheers...

ps: @Pauly did the map die with the Forum makeover??

I've found a hob/sink on fleabay but seller is adamant its cash on collection only. I'm near manchester and they are in Hatfield.

Know these are hard times to ask a favour like this but don't suppose anybody is close by and can pick up and I can arrange hermes collect or something.

I've found a hob/sink on fleabay but seller is adamant its cash on collection only. I'm near manchester and they are in Hatfield.

Know these are hard times to ask a favour like this but don't suppose anybody is close by and can pick up and I can arrange hermes collect or something.
Hello pal, search the forum delivery service and may be worth posting there bud. Best of luck.

Anybody near Hatfield that can pick up a small hob/sink from an ebay seller that won't post or accept courier collection?
I'm in manchester but happy to get hermes collect or something.

Back