I think my step is 7h0863736g9b9

If you ring TPS with a reg of a van that has the step you want they will be able to give you part number and price

My local wont either. They changed about 6months ago. I thinks it at their discretion. I guess adblue is a consumable rather then a trade part.

Just gone to fit the vent covers to discover they don’t fit... I take it the California has deeper ones or an i missing something ? Any part numbers please? Thanks

7E40D5CD-E9F4-4C07-9E27-BD5FE7BA2A64.jpeg

9C126816-ABFC-4F19-AE7D-EF44284C69AC.jpeg

13323925-DB86-4B67-B8DB-7028C3E2A41C.jpeg

Caravelle/Cali has wider pillars and different vents
Wider ones have part number starting 7E5 standards are 7E0

Caravelle/Cali has wider pillars and different vents
Wider ones have part number starting 7E5 standards are 7E0
Thanks for the reply, wider as in deeper? Or? Actually wider will they fit standard panel van? As I’m in the middle of doing this mod and I’m stuck at this point

AF6E3D01-FF42-49E8-A6D6-3D373CA9DC61.jpeg

They were just what I could find online.
If someone can confirm what one is black with a vent, chrome/stainless step and a light hole I will buy.

They were just what I could find online.
If someone can confirm what one is black with a vent, chrome/stainless step and a light hole I will buy.
Those numbers were given to be by my local parts department guy. He looked them up in front of me on the comp.

The problem is the pictures are not at all clear on the database. Did they say what rough price they were?

The problem is the pictures are not at all clear on the database. Did they say what rough price they were?

He was looking at the descriptions rather than the pictures.
Yes the plain black one for a van with heater is £66 inc.
I’ve forgotten the exact price of the posh caravelle one but I think it’s about £100 plus the light is another £30. But the step may be a bit less than that. I will email him tomorrow to check.

Hi buddy thanks for that. Who are you using for the parts? My local TPS went down the none public route. I may have to call a few TPS places and ask them, I expect if I go to my local vw they will rip me a new hole.

Hi buddy thanks for that. Who are you using for the parts? My local TPS went down the none public route. I may have to call a few TPS places and ask them, I expect if I go to my local vw they will rip me a new hole.
Those prices are from the local VW parts counter (Manchester). Give them a call and if you mention I've been asking they will know what you are looking for. They are quite good now looking for part numbers as I've been pestering them loads lol.I think all TPS are now not to the public.

@Jonnyt5
I had some issues fitting the California air guide to my T28, it turned out that I had part 7H5 819 655 A, but the part I need is the one listed on page 1 which is 7H0 819 655 A. See pic in post #191
The two grilles Warm Air Vent B-Pillar - Front = 7H0 819 209A and Warm Air Vent B-Pillar - Rear = 7H0 819 383B fitted just fine, needed to gradually enlarge the holes until the grilles fitted, measure thirty times take little bits of plastic off, again, I found an air power belt file with a fine grade belt was the best way to slowly take material off the B pillar cover until the grilles fitted perfectly.
Oh, and the grilles direct the air DOWNWARDS, make sure you're not trying to fit them upside down!

Am I correct in thinking if a bought a B post with vents in I could remove them and fit them in my B post panel so I have the correct colour trim panel ?
This is on a caravelle
Thanks

Am I correct in thinking if a bought a B post with vents in I could remove them and fit them in my B post panel so I have the correct colour trim panel ?
This is on a caravelle
Thanks
Caravelle B pillar is different. You don’t buy the B pillar with grills in they all are bought separately.

Back