Europe H7 Headlight Beam Deflectors

I believe you go into your MFD and select travel mode which dims down the nsf headlight so no slickers required

Hi all,
Has anyone got a photo or instructions of where to place the stickers on the H7 units at all?
Thanks.

I used Eurolite stickers recently in Europe on my H7's. Instructions for the T6 were clear in the packet, but from memory they fitted about the 7 o'clock position with the dipped beam bulb being the centre of the clock face. On both offside and nearside light.

20190731_214519.jpg

Wouldn't a bit of black electricians tape do the job...
If you did it facing a wall you would get away with just masking off the uptick of the beam.

Wouldn't a bit of black electricians tape do the job...
If you did it facing a wall you would get away with just masking off the uptick of the beam.

It would @Loz yes. Effectively the kick up that makes the beam shine a little higher on the left comes from the bottom right of the headlight reflector. But for the sake of less than 4 quid, these just looked a little more professional, in the event that you get stopped by the Gendarmerie.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Travel-Pro...ht+deflectors&qid=1564653906&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Make sure you remove them as soon as you're done, as the heat from the lamps cooks the glue and can ruin the acrylic lenses

Back