Dub Dogs, let’s see them :)

Here are our two settling in for a 13 hour each way non stop European road trip that we do a few times a year (in my 5.1 Shuttle before it was nicked). Unfortunately we had to put Mick the brindle to sleep a few weeks ago so this coming trip will be a bit strangeJ6FmxU.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20221202007.jpg

This is Pip. She is an 11yo pedigree Collie. We have had her a week now. Sadly her owner passed away in September and her owner's wife couldn't look after her so our friend (who has cats) was looking for a forever home for Pip. She is gentle, calm and is no trouble, so long as she is receiving cuddles. She loves walks and playing fetch in our garden.
She waisted no time at all installing herself on the sofas!!

IMG_20221209_122900.jpg

Hi All,

Happy to announce 4 little additions to the Czechmate family. Daisy did brilliantly and is a devoted mum. Pups all doing well and will be looking for loving forever homes from February. If interested drop me a PM.

Info for those interested
Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka (coloured lap dog). Originally bred as gifts for European royalty, they are now considered to be the ultimate house/apartment pet. Very small, great with kids and not very demanding. The breed does not shed hair and - to my knowledge - is fine for those with allergies. Weight range: between 3.5-4.5kg. Daisy is happy to nap all day or go for long walks. Freddie, the dad, is a bit more lively but also enjoys cuddles and playtime.

View attachment 182040 View attachment 182039 View attachment 182042 View attachment 182045

General Information (taken from the American Kennel Club)
Developed to be the ultimate house pet and companion, the Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka is a small, sturdy, balanced dog, slightly longer than tall. The breed appears disheveled due to the wavy or curly coat. They move gracefully with the tail carried over the back. They are friendly to all and shows no sign of aggression. He is sweet, loving, intelligent and willing to please.
Well done Daisy boo xx

Two of our little pups sold, two left. If anyone is interested PM me.

Breed: Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka (coloured lap dog). Originally bred as gifts for European royalty, they are now considered to be the ultimate house/apartment pet. Very small, great with kids and not very demanding.

The breed does not shed hair and - to my knowledge - is fine for those with allergies.

**A donation to the Summer Camp Party fund will be made for any pups sold through the forum.**

IMG_4473.JPGBoy 2 - 25-12.JPGBoy 3 - 25-12.JPG

As some of you know my boy Ed had a big old cruciate op last year (TPLO). He has become uncomfortable riding in the front seat. So I am looking at any suggestions for a rear seat dog hammock. I use one in my e Niro. We are hiking in Skye at the end of the month and thats a long old journey.

My complication is that I have 2 Rib seats in the rear that can be pushed together to make a double bed. But that causes me an issue with access to the back and I’ have to get out and use the rear tailgate.

There are plenty on Amazon but before I pull the trigger has anyone got any suggestions?

Ed Front seat.JPG

Welshie?? What sort of Terrier is it? Mines a Welsh Springer spaniel.
A Welshie = Welsh Terrier. One of the oldest known terriers dates backs 1800’s … a rare breed and endangered as not many puppies are breed here

Back