Dub Dogs, let’s see them :)

As some of you know my boy Ed had a big old cruciate op last year (TPLO). He has become uncomfortable riding in the front seat. So I am looking at any suggestions for a rear seat dog hammock. I use one in my e Niro. We are hiking in Skye at the end of the month and thats a long old journey.

My complication is that I have 2 Rib seats in the rear that can be pushed together to make a double bed. But that causes me an issue with access to the back and I’ have to get out and use the rear tailgate.

There are plenty on Amazon but before I pull the trigger has anyone got any suggestions?

View attachment 184232
I already had a similar hammock to this but to wasn’t a great fit So I bought this. It works great had a test run in it. He is well not best pleased that he cant sit in the front but settled down. Very happy with it. the zipped front means he can enter & escape via the front. Access to the back is an issue but It’s easy enough to put in and remove.

Just joined the forum, so here's our dog.

Meet Bodhi the Alaskan Malamute who turned 1 year old on 3rd Jan. He is currently 47.6kg. (His dad is 51kg).

Going to need a horse box for him soon let alone a van... :laugh:

View attachment 184287
Brings to mind when one of the in-laws' dogs went walkabout (a rescue dog with a habit of wandering off to the nearest pub ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). We all split up and went looking for him and I was the lucky person to find him and bring him home. Only problem was I'm driving a Fiesta 950cc and he was a 75kg St Bernard. We managed, but was glad he had only made it a couple of miles down the road.

Back