Dub Dogs, let’s see them :)

My in-laws had a couple of St. Bernards, so I've enjoyed the large dog 'experience' :). It's just a shame that they were susceptible to heart problems - hopefully Newfies have a longer lifespan.

Our first two were around 11/ 12 years when we lost them which is pretty good going. Every days special with them, always bring a smile, guess most people feel that about their pets though.

View attachment 178511View attachment 178512
This is Bob who is a terrible traveller! He is actually asleep in that second picture. Tried various ways of making his journey comfortable, used to always travel in his cage on the floor in the back but would stand up for the whole journey regardless of distance. He grew to hate going in his cage and would be a nightmare getting him in it and he would then moan for hours on end. Not good when touring:cry:.Tried him sitting on the RIB seat strapped in using seat belt clip, worked well for a bit then he fell off one day under heavy braking. Another option failed! Just come back from a week in Scotland (5-hour journey). with the RIb seat in bed mode and the back part of the bed sloped up slightly, Bob strapped into the seat belt clip again and he loved it!! Jumped up straight away all week, waiting to be strapped in and lie down looking out the back window.
Poor Bob....

Poor Bob....
Much happier boy now! Great to have solved the problem as it was getting to the stage where you would dread a long journey as he was so stressed. When he was in his cage he would be out the van the second you opened the door and wouldn't want to get back in. Now he just looks at you and questions why you are disturbing his nap :rolleyes:casually jumps out and jumps straight back in when it's time to go.:)

Hopefully she's not caused any damage?
Haha...I wish. Eaten and scratched a patch out of the door liner. :oops:

Thankfully the van is going back to @Visiontech Automotive shortly to have (amongst other things) an upgrade to put a table in the sliding door card...and so removing the evidence. Obvs she'll then scratch the table to feck...but meh ;)

Haha...I wish. Eaten and scratched a patch out of the door liner. :oops:

Thankfully the van is going back to @Visiontech Automotive shortly to have (amongst other things) an upgrade to put a table in the sliding door card...and so removing the evidence. Obvs she'll then scratch the table to feck...but meh ;)
Van or dog? Dog or van? I guess it's no contest. :)

Hi All,

Happy to announce 4 little additions to the Czechmate family. Daisy did brilliantly and is a devoted mum. Pups all doing well and will be looking for loving forever homes from February. If interested drop me a PM.

Info for those interested
Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka (coloured lap dog). Originally bred as gifts for European royalty, they are now considered to be the ultimate house/apartment pet. Very small, great with kids and not very demanding. The breed does not shed hair and - to my knowledge - is fine for those with allergies. Weight range: between 3.5-4.5kg. Daisy is happy to nap all day or go for long walks. Freddie, the dad, is a bit more lively but also enjoys cuddles and playtime.

IMG_4122.JPG Dam and Pups.JPG IMG_4346.JPG Pups cropped.jpg

General Information (taken from the American Kennel Club)
Developed to be the ultimate house pet and companion, the Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka is a small, sturdy, balanced dog, slightly longer than tall. The breed appears disheveled due to the wavy or curly coat. They move gracefully with the tail carried over the back. They are friendly to all and shows no sign of aggression. He is sweet, loving, intelligent and willing to please.

Back