DRL off with Indicators

In a state

I like a good length in a Van...
T6 Pro
I can't seem to find a how to on how to do this on VCDS...can anyone help? 2018 T6 Highline.

Ta

Ok..I found the LED off with parking brake but can’t see the off with turn signal...

Ok..I found the LED off with parking brake but can’t see the off with turn signal...
See @Robert 's post in Vcds Tweaks. on 9th of March

Lights/DRLs
Byte 23 bit 1 - when ticked deactivates rear fog lights while high beam is ON
Byte 23 bit 2 - when ticked fog lights work as DRLs
Byte 23 bit 3 - when ticked low beam works as DRLs
Byte 23 bit 4 - when ticked DRLs turn OFF when hand brake is ON
Byte 23 bit 7 - when ticked DRL/DRLs turn OFF when blinker or emergency lights are activated

They don’t dim they go off completely
That's true.

However if parking lights are coded to be always on --> the rear lights are on with DRL's -- then DRL's "dim" down to parking lights with blinkers.

Byte 12 Bit 0:
when ticked Parking Lights ON with "Terminal 15 ON"

Just to confirm I have done this now and it works fine but I have noticed a quirk, I also have the bit coded to disable DRLs when the handbrake is on and if you activate these two bits to get DRL dim on indicator it overrides the other setting and the DRLs only dim when you put the handbrake on

Reactions: mmi
Thanks for that, I was trying the same and removed the handbrake/drl's off function as I prefer the dimmed drls on turn rather than off. Plus I wanted the tail lights on with DRL's..be rude not to with LED taillightss ;>

That side still works for me it’s just that it dims with hand brake instead of going off but not the end of the world as we don’t camp that regularly

Help, I want to turn off the DRL's when indicators are on. I know its in there somewhere, I have seen it before but been looking for about 1/2 hour tonight for it but can't find it. Thought it was in 09.

Is there any way it disappears in long coding helper if other options are made, ie DRL of with handbrake?

Thanks, I have seen the list before and should really looked first before posting!
I meant does byte 23 bit 7 disappear if DRL inactive with handbrake is applied?
Going out to the van now to look for byte 7!!

What happens if it’s not there?!!
Don’t fancy doing it without the tick box?

Or use LCode2
This shows all tickboxes on all bytes but has no descriptions

Back