• Hertz Mille Pro Coaxials in the rear
  • Dav-Tec rear peaker pods
  • Hertz MPS250 2 Ohm sub rear
  • Dav-Tec wheel arch enclosure
  • Helix M Four DSP Amp/processor
  • Hertz ML Power 5 amplifier controlled via the Helix DSP
  • Helix Conductor amp controller
  • Stinger 8000 RCA leads
  • Alpine Halo 9 headunit with the new Alpine fitting kit retaining factory mic.
  • Full Dav-Tec tune
Don't think I missed anything...

Pete's (@Texxaco ) current build spec is

• Focal Frak Tweeters
  • Focal K2 Power M mids
  • Dav-Tec custom A Pillar build finished in black Alcantara
  • Hertz Mille Pro door woofers
  • Dav-Tec SQ grade door speaker collars
  • Hertz Mille Pro Coaxials in the rear
  • Dav-Tec rear peaker pods
  • Hertz MPS250 2 Ohm sub rear
  • Dav-Tec wheel arch enclosure
  • Helix M Four DSP Amp/processor
  • Hertz ML Power 5 amplifier controlled via the Helix DSP
  • Helix Conductor amp controller
  • Stinger 8000 RCA leads
  • Alpine Halo 9 headunit with the new Alpine fitting kit retaining factory mic.
  • Full Dav-Tec tune
Don't think I missed anything...
I know it’s not audio but don’t forget the front and rear Alpine 4 way HD cameras @Dav-Tec .

Our new Premium Grade wheel arch sub enclosures are here!

Left or right side. £229 each, made from high grade 18mm ply and premium grade sealants and adhesives these things are solid and air tight. This along the 15L of volum mean they're perfect and aid the performance of any 10" slimline sub like the Hertz MPS250.

IMG_20231207_021934_987.jpg

Our new Premium Grade wheel arch sub enclosures are here!

Left or right side. £229 each, made from high grade 18mm ply and premium grade sealants and adhesives these things are solid and air tight. This along the 15L of volum mean they're perfect and aid the performance of any 10" slimline sub like the Hertz MPS250.

View attachment 221951
So this is my sub. Removed from under my drivers seat as to be fair it wasn’t getting space to form the bass wave. With it now being in the rear the base wave can form and the bass is loud, kind of 3D.

Rather than drowning out the tweets and mids the bass now complements these speakers and is a marked increase in the surround sound.

The fit of the sub box is better than another one I saw, fitting the contour of the rear wheel arch perfectly. Covered in black 3 mm foam backed suede it looks OEM and I could not be happier.

One thing the image doesn’t show is that I chose to put the speaker mesh cover on to add a layer of protection.

As for all audio Chris does, it’s as perfect as it can be, nothing is done by half hence I only use @Dav-Tec .

So this is my sub. Removed from under my drivers seat as to be fair it wasn’t getting space to form the bass wave. With it now being in the rear the base wave can form and the bass is loud, kind of 3D.

Rather than drowning out the tweets and mids the bass now complements these speakers and is a marked increase in the surround sound.

The fit of the sub box is better than another one I saw, fitting the contour of the rear wheel arch perfectly. Covered in black 3 mm foam backed suede it looks OEM and I could not be happier.

One thing the image doesn’t show is that I chose to put the speaker mesh cover on to add a layer of protection.

As for all audio Chris does, it’s as perfect as it can be, nothing is done by half hence I only use @Dav-Tec .
bit overkill for your Phil collins collection though Pete :p

Test fitted the Dav-Tec 8" 3D printed 8" speaker rings today and they are so good compared to the mdf ones i had. Super sturdy and strong and the captive nuts are well fixed in as i'm heavy handed and still held secure. They also came with closed sell foam on the back to help with vibration.
The mdf ones i had were fitted with rain guards but you can see them delaminating from the moisture in the doors ....also you can also see how thin the walls are in comparison to the Dav-Tec ones.
I'll let the pics do the talking but these are 100% worth upgrading too if you have wood or off the shelf speaker rings. @Dav-Tec will confirm but they are available in 6.5 and 8".

MDF
1702750367397.png
1702750393288.png
1702750433583.png
1702750497656.png

1702750529734.png

1702750561265.png

1702750598631.png

1702750635268.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

With the arrival of the new year comes some exciting offers(we're getting in early!). If you schedule a booking between 24th December 2023, and the 19th January 2024 and book for February 2024, you can take advantage of the following discounts, exclusively available when you choose us to supply and fit the products at our workshop:

- Enjoy a fantastic 10% off our aftermarket reverse camera.
- Get 10% off Data logged Remaps for enhanced performance.
- Save a whopping 30% on the installation cost of any THQ Headlights.
- Take £150 off any SoLow Coilovers for an improved driving experience.
- Upgrade your car's sound system with a 10% discount on Gladen T6 & T6.1 Appearance speaker kits when fitted with a dead doors bundle.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on The Dav-Tec DSP Signature package, enhancing your audio experience.

Don't miss out on these fantastic offers. Book your appointment today and start the new year with great savings!

From me and the team we wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Hi all.

Hope you had/are having an great Christmas! Just wanted to take 2 mins whilst I have some downtime to tell you about our new DSP signature package. This package really is something to be wreckoned with for its price point. Includes our well regarded multilayer dead doors bundle and some exceptional kit. It can work with the factory standard or an aftermarket headunit.

Discover a new dimension of audio excellence with the Dav-Tec VW Transporter T6 & T6.1 DSP Audio Upgrade Package.

**Package Features:**

1. **Gladen T6/T6.1 Appearance Speaker Kit:** Immerse yourself in precision-engineered sound with the Gladen T6/T6.1 Appearance Speaker Kit. Crafted specifically for VW Transporter, these speakers redefine audio quality, ensuring a seamless blend with your vehicle’s interior.

2. **Helix M Four DSP or M Six DSP Amplifier:** Tailor your audio system to perfection with the Helix M Four DSP or M Six DSP amplifier. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. Experience unrivaled control over your audio parameters, allowing for a customized and immersive sound experience.

3. **Unlock the Benefits of DSP:** Digital Signal Processing (DSP) isn’t just a feature; it’s a game-changer. DSP technology refines and optimizes audio signals, offering precise control over equalization, time alignment, and crossover settings. This ensures that your VW Transporter becomes a concert hall on wheels, with sound quality that adapts to your unique preferences.

4. **Dav-Tec Dead Doors Bundle:** Transform your vehicle’s doors into speaker cabinets with the Dav-Tec Dead Doors Bundle. Reducing vibrations and resonances, this bundle creates the perfect acoustic environment for your Gladen speakers, ensuring every note is delivered with clarity and precision.

5. **Hertz Mille Pro MPS250 500W Subwoofer:** Unleash powerful bass with the Hertz Mille Pro MPS250 500W Subwoofer. Designed for flexibility, this subwoofer can be installed under the front seat or over one of the rear arches, offering versatility without compromising on performance.

6. **Helix M One X Amplifier:** Powering the Hertz subwoofer is the Helix M One X Amplifier. This powerhouse ensures your bass is not just heard but felt, providing the punch and clarity needed to make every drive a sonic adventure.

7. **Seamless DSP Control:** Take command of your audio system with the user-friendly DSP processor. Effortlessly adjust settings, fine-tune levels, and create a personalized audio environment with a touch of a button via the Helix Conductor controller.

Revolutionize your driving experience with the Dav-Tec DSP Signature Audio Upgrade Package.

Link to the product page below. Don't forget if you book between now and the 19th January for February we have 10% off this package.

If you are a forum member we'll honour the February deal for the last few appointment slots (and 2 cancellation slots) during January. To get this you must contact us on here so we can see your username/profile.

Go take a look and get in touch. We also have stacks of offers on.

Right you lovely lot. We're off to Camper Mart on the 4th February @Texxaco will be joining us too. You can here V3 of his audio build we've done (V4 probably coming soon). @Solow Suspension have kindly offered to lend us some of their kit for display and @Nutexa Frictions will be on show hopefully not to far from us if the event organisers stick to their word. Come and say hi.

Time has come for me to fly solo (or should that be SoLow ?) And finally bite this bullet I've been saying I'm doing for so long and will be 100% full time Dav-Tec by March (providing there's no more blockers and no more astronomical expenditures for the business). This means our waiting time for a while should come down so get booking in for anything you need. We'll be working Monday Friday and alternative Saturday/Sundays (we'll take 2 days off in the week to make it a 5 day week for us) this will make it easier for customers too!

We're going from strength to strength ATM. We've recently done a stunning T6.1 a put it on a full SoLow AiR system and it's bloody brilliant! Not to mention quiet (probably half of the other systems out there) you can only just hear it over the engine at idle. We'll be offering service plans on the air systems to help keep on top of things and preempt potential issues (if any).

We now offer minor and major servicing for both engine and DSG (we don't do timing and mechanical works though).

We've secured being a official dealer for Powerflex who offer a lifetime warranty on their parts, so to match this if a bush fails due to bad installation deemed by Powerflex and we've fitted it, we'll match their warranty and replace it free of charge!

@Solow Suspension coilovers and THQ kit has been flying out the door (we've even had customers in to remove other branded kit removed and replaced with their kit) and all we have had is great feedback and happy customers so Andy and the team have clearly done a great job and working alongside their suppliers to make the new SoLow kit exceptional. Well done fellas solid effort! We look forward to continuing our support with their brand and vice versa.

We're doing a merchandise order soon of hoodies a t-shirts, designs will be posted soon so let me know if anyone wants to order anything.

Lastly WE ARE HAVING AN OPEN DAY! 19TH MAY

@Texxaco will be on display as well as our caddy, Gavs stunning Blue T5 Doka and Jamie's Grey T6.1, @Nutexa Frictions will be along to support us and we will have SoLow products on show plus all the other kit we do. We'll have a BBQ going, you can check out our facilities, have a mooch round the Workshop that will be set up so it's safe for the public and have a great day with some like minded folks. You can here the three demo vans and see what can be achieved and gain some inspiration. Hope to see alot of you there.

@Pauly @Dellmassive is there a way you can put an event on the events page so we can track roughly how many people from the forum we're expecting as our yard is shared and we can't block access to the other businesses and we need to work alongside them.

There's probably quite a bit I've missed as my head's spinning with excitement, dread and fear... But F@#k it, we've got to do this one day and I can't keep working 7 days a week across 2 shifts of days and nights so here goes!

Cheers all

Team Dav-Tec

IMG_20240114_144942_714.jpg

nocrop_1705963970943.png

nocrop_1705179354680.png

Right you lovely lot. We're off to Camper Mart on the 4th February @Texxaco will be joining us too. You can here V3 of his audio build we've done (V4 probably coming soon). @Solow Suspension have kindly offered to lend us some of their kit for display and @Nutexa Frictions will be on show hopefully not to far from us if the event organisers stick to their word. Come and say hi.

Time has come for me to fly solo (or should that be SoLow ?) And finally bite this bullet I've been saying I'm doing for so long and will be 100% full time Dav-Tec by March (providing there's no more blockers and no more astronomical expenditures for the business). This means our waiting time for a while should come down so get booking in for anything you need. We'll be working Monday Friday and alternative Saturday/Sundays (we'll take 2 days off in the week to make it a 5 day week for us) this will make it easier for customers too!

We're going from strength to strength ATM. We've recently done a stunning T6.1 a put it on a full SoLow AiR system and it's bloody brilliant! Not to mention quiet (probably half of the other systems out there) you can only just hear it over the engine at idle. We'll be offering service plans on the air systems to help keep on top of things and preempt potential issues (if any).

We now offer minor and major servicing for both engine and DSG (we don't do timing and mechanical works though).

We've secured being a official dealer for Powerflex who offer a lifetime warranty on their parts, so to match this if a bush fails due to bad installation deemed by Powerflex and we've fitted it, we'll match their warranty and replace it free of charge!

@Solow Suspension coilovers and THQ kit has been flying out the door (we've even had customers in to remove other branded kit removed and replaced with their kit) and all we have had is great feedback and happy customers so Andy and the team have clearly done a great job and working alongside their suppliers to make the new SoLow kit exceptional. Well done fellas solid effort! We look forward to continuing our support with their brand and vice versa.

We're doing a merchandise order soon of hoodies a t-shirts, designs will be posted soon so let me know if anyone wants to order anything.

@Texxaco will be on display as well as our caddy, Gavs stunning Blue T5 Doka and Jamie's Grey T6.1, @Nutexa Frictions will be along to support us and we will have SoLow products on show plus all the other kit we do. We'll have a BBQ going, you can check out our facilities, have a mooch round the Workshop that will be set up so it's safe for the public and have a great day with some like minded folks. You can here the three demo vans and see what can be achieved and gain some inspiration. Hope to see alot of you there.

@Pauly @Dellmassive is there a way you can put an event on the events page so we can track roughly how many people from the forum we're expecting as our yard is shared and we can't block access to the other businesses and we need to work alongside them.

There's probably quite a bit I've missed as my head's spinning with excitement, dread and fear... But F@#k it, we've got to do this one day and I can't keep working 7 days a week across 2 shifts of days and nights so here goes!

Cheers all

Team Dav-Tec

View attachment 226776

View attachment 226777

View attachment 226778
Get me booked in for rear Powerflex bushes Chris @Dav-Tec .

Cheers all

Team Dav-Tec

View attachment 226776

View attachment 226777

View attachment 226778
Looking forward to this one, I'll be there lurking

Just another update. We had a massive success at this year's camper mart. Lots of things coming this year. February is now fully booked bar a few hours here and there and march is already booking up fast.

Some big news coming over the following weeks. The first one is as of 8th March I will be full time Dav-Tec (shitting myself).

So any work whether that's air ride, coilovers, audio, steering wheels, general servicing, brakes, Leighton van parts such as bumper upgrades or pretty much most other options feel free to get in touch!

Cheers guys

Back