Caravelle !! ST X or ...I?

Polle

I wanna lower my 2015 Caravelle ! its aT 30 !
Had Vogtland -50mm springs on it with the original shocks . measured it and yes ,it was 50 mm !
Can i lower it wth this springs and the Koni shocks ,or should i go for the coilovers ST X or Koni/H&R ?
CSR ,what is the best option ?
I want just a nice comfortable ride but also a nice looking van !
On the original height its on 235/50/18 and for the lowering I've got a set 255/40/20 in the garage !
With the lowering from max 65 mm of the ST X am i just fine i think !
For an old young bloke of '65 !!

Last edited:
Had Vogtland -50mm springs on it with the original shocks . measured it and yes ,it was 50 mm !
Can i lower it wth this springs and the Koni shocks ,or should i go for the coilovers ST X or Koni/H&R ?
CSR ,what is the best option ?
On the original height its on 235/50/18 and for the lowering I've got a set 255/40/20 in the garage !

CRS,what is the best option ?

I had STX on mine from CRS and it transformed it. Around 60mm drop and 19" wheels with 255-45-19 tyres.

If your Caravelle is an Exec, then it will be 20mm lower to begin with. With the new suspension, mine measured 400mm from the center of the hub to the top of the wheel arch front and rear.

Remember, these vans are really high ro begin with, so even with a 60mm drop, they still have more ground clearance than standard, normal cars, so they are not really that low.

Just make sure you get the alignment done after the new suspension is fitted. CRS didn't offer this at the time and I left it a bit to long so chewed up the front tyres quite quickly.

No its no exec !

With the Vogtland springs it was good looking but the original shocks was not 100% !
I was thinking for the Koni shocks ,or go for a coilover kit !
I live in Belgium and it's not allowed for the technical control every year !
So its a pain in the ass but i have to remove it every year to pass our yearly Belgian MOT !!
And now there is a payback action for the ST X kit !!
So ...
Have you any pictures of your van dubber36 ?

é ?

Back