Carista - How I Done It -

Apparently it won't work for my Golf which halved it's usefulness and the only thing I'd need to do on the van would be the lights when I change those and apparently it doesn't do that either. I've got another cheap OBD2 reader for fault codes so not convinced, sorry Dellmassive!

Can you get your mirrors to park themselves when you lock the vehicle without having to hold the lock button down for a few seconds

Can you get your mirrors to park themselves when you lock the vehicle without having to hold the lock button down for a few seconds
No I don’t believe so. It certainly is not an option through Carista.

Informative post thank you @Dellmassive and although I was researching mirror folding but don't think Carista will help I found it for £10:99 on Amazon just now so have ordered anyway.
Here is the price tracking information proving its on a deal just now if anyone is interested :thumbsup:
amazon-new.png

Informative post thank you @Dellmassive and although I was researching mirror folding but don't think Carista will help I found it for £10:99 on Amazon just now so have ordered anyway.
Here is the price tracking information proving its on a deal just now if anyone is interested :thumbsup:
View attachment 44703
Yes still on at 10.99 so bought one. I will stick it in the glovebox for emergencies should a warning light come on whilst we in France on holiday.

Great article

Carista is a bit confusing.

I selected YES for enabling functions for open and closing windows and sunroof
Then selected all 3 options to open and close sunroof functions with long press on lock button

This then deselected the ability to close sunroof with long push on lock button

Tried different variations but ended going back to the default setting which allowed me to close sunroof with long push on remote.

I don’t think Amazon is fully updated with all the variants. I didn’t think there would be different variants of Carista within the T5 or T6’s so went ahead and purchased. I’m sure it will be okay for you

Back