Carista - How I Done It -

I see there are a number of similarly priced alternative examples available. Is Carista considered to be the best of the £16-£30 OBDII units?

New to this m8 but think its worth a look at ATB.

Ta for that.

I had a look but I'm not sure it has the functionality of the Carista, in terms of changing the MFD, sweep dials etc.

E2A

It's not so much the diagnostic stuff I'm after, though handy, just the ability to tweak a couple of bits

This might seem obvious but just to be certain.
Do I just need to buy the adaptor for £15.99, which will then give me free use of all features for a month?
Then to use it after the free month buy either a year or week pass?

Can't understand why VW would enable a lot of these features. There's a lot of nice "finishing touches" features to be had.

image.png

This might seem obvious but just to be certain.
Do I just need to buy the adaptor for £15.99, which will then give me free use of all features for a month?
Then to use it after the free month buy either a year or week pass?

Can't understand why VW would enable a lot of these features. There's a lot of nice "finishing touches" features to be had.

View attachment 54499

Yes

Is it worth the extra money for “advanced diagnostics “ vs the standard “basic diagnostics “.
What do you actually get for your money ?
Thanks,
Pete

Just plugged mine in and connected to it. No free trial, cant do squat.
Obviously changed the free trial bit to force you to subscribe.
Pants.

1month free "FULL USE of paid APPs" trial still listed as of jan 2020.

upload_2020-1-19_17-11-22.png

Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter, Scanner and App for iOS and Android with Dealer Level Technology - https://amzn.to/395VrwX

We used to sell them but I don’t have any anymore, the guy that used to make them for me is long gone now but I’m sure I could get more done if people want them

Carista tweaks available for T6 today - a few additions since start of thread.
View attachment 39281

Doors/Windows/Remote
View attachment 39282

Instruments/Display/Dings
View attachment 39283

Lights
View attachment 39284

Other
View attachment 39285
Hmmm... The Forum scales the pictures - the originals are exactly of same width :notworthy:.

I've done most mods I wanted All easy,
One that I can’t seem to do are the coming home lights to stay on 20 or 30 sec until getting in the house at night?
I’ve tried all time (seconds settings)

also is there a way to have passenger mirror dip on reversing?

Works on a MY16 204 4Motion DSG SWB Kombi as I note previous posts where they say Amazon state it isnt compatible for a T6. It is.

You have auto-lights? Did you flash high-beam (pulled the stalk)?

Unfortunately not for T6.
Yes I’ve got auto lights, at night Headlights come on when I open van With remote on the drive But when I return home they don’t stay on as programmed by ticking the box for 20 or 30 seconds

Back