WESTON PARK, SHROPSHIRE
Friday, 7 July, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 9 July, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
All booked with a Saturday ticket . We have a new van build this Autumn/Winter so lots of search and buy going on…

What's the general consensus on power stations etc? The missus has reminded me we need to keep the cooler cool, and usually it's a 3 pin plug job off a EHU point/cable. First time in the van CJ will be, and we've got no onboard second batt...are the Ecoflow and similar worth the cash? We'd need power for the cooler and charging phones but that's about it!

What's the general consensus on power stations etc? The missus has reminded me we need to keep the cooler cool, and usually it's a 3 pin plug job off a EHU point/cable. First time in the van CJ will be, and we've got no onboard second batt...are the Ecoflow and similar worth the cash? We'd need power for the cooler and charging phones but that's about it!
Depends. Is it a compressor fridge or just a coolbox. If the latter, I wouldn't even try. It will flatten your battery in less than 24hours.

Mobicool W40 AC/DC 39 L Thermoelectric Cool Box, Metallic Blue - 12/230 V https://amzn.eu/d/8lv7UPJ

It's one of them, looks like I've stuffed it!
Yep, I wouldn't try to run that off a battery. Manual says its 47W consumption and they run continuously. That's 4amps @ 12v. So a standard 100ah leisure battery will last around 12 hours :(

Yep, I wouldn't try to run that off a battery. Manual says its 47W consumption and they run continuously. That's 4amps @ 12v. So a standard 100ah leisure battery will last around 12 hours :(
balls.

Growing shopping list at the moment...power station, awning, fridge of sorts...

If I'm running a power station with solar panels like the EF stuff could that sustain any type of cooling....can't stand warm beer....

You'd have no issues with a compressor type fridge. With solar panels you could probably sustain the fridge you have throughout the day, providing it's sunny but you'd have to turn it off at night.

If funds allow I'd get a compressor fridge. There's nothing like the feeling of reaching in and grabbing a cold one :D

You'd have no issues with a compressor type fridge. With solar panels you could probably sustain the fridge you have throughout the day, providing it's sunny but you'd have to turn it off at night.

If funds allow I'd get a compressor fridge. There's nothing like the feeling of reaching in and grabbing a cold one :D
Okicokey, I'll start looking for options!

Recommendations welcome, also same for the EF stuff!

take both . . .

apparently the ATM card machines normally run out of cash by the Saturday.

good job most people / places take card now days.

Back