WESTON PARK, SHROPSHIRE
Friday, 5 July, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 7 July, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Friday, 5 July, 2024 - 12:00
End: Sunday, 7 July, 2024 - 13:00
So, we leave poor Mushka home alone for a week. SSPCA might not take too kindly to that.

She stays with someone, but we don't have anyone who we'd trust for that length of time.

Could put her in a kennel, but never done that and don't want to.

Leave Denise and Mushka at home and I come alone!

Scrap the idea and don't come.

Or buy steel toe cap shoes and ear defenders for the the dog!

Hmm, decisions, decisions......

View attachment 224512
Bring the dog along then.

You can do most day stuff..

Just the evening mosh pit madness of the main stage and main tent..... You might need to stay off to one side.

Or just head back to camp.

Last year we setup a T6F community area (gazebo s) for those that wanted to chill and chat back at camp..... We'll be doing that again this year.

Its our first festival/meet of any kind so have booked for Friday arrival, home is where you park it. Will come over to the club section and say hi to you all at some point I hope.
Home is where you park it is exactly what we did last year and as our first foray into the van world, it worked out really well, make sure you do come and say hello, you will be welcomed heartily and potentially with open arms and bottles! Just bring a couple, we're easily bribed! See you soon!

Just booked for Friday and Saturday night, was going for Thursday as well but thought they are taking the piss with the extra payments like Lee said earlier.

Important campsite updates:

Thanks to your continued support the Home Is Where You Park It and Club Camping areas are almost fully booked. If you or your friends are yet to book, we advise you to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

This is a reminder that those in the Club Camping area are required to have a minimum of 6 vehicles attending. The below clubs have not met this requirement yet and will be moved to another camping area if this is not met at time of club camping selling out. If you are a member of any of the following clubs, please get in touch with your members to check that they are booked on:

New Forest Dub Club - 2 short
Crazy Camper Gang - 2 short
Simply Dubs - 3 short
Aircooled Collective - 3 short
V Dub Campers - 4 short
Low Intent - 4 short
Outcast VDubz - 4 short
Wolfpack & Co - 4 short
VW Freedom - 4 short
Wobbly Bobs Dub Club - 4 short
VC21DC - 5 short
Club Camper King - 5 short
C.H.A.T Club - 5 short

Book Tickets Here

++++

1711474974292.png

Thinking about going to my first VW festival and was looking at this one - presumably you'd all recommend?

Any top tips?
Buy your tickets off @Rioja John who is booked into club, but can't go 'cos he's a failed gymnast! Broken leg forced his retirement from the Jam! The tickets will be in his reg plate, but just say you changed your van. They really don't care on the gate. Send him a PM. Be good to have you 'in the club'!

@Strettyp I have paid for tickets for Thursday to Sunday can’t go because of broken leg in 2 places, I have asked camper jam for refund but they have said no and sell the tickets on, they will arrive with me in June.
If you’re interested I have paid £201 for the tickets and I will sell them for £150 when tickets arrive.

John.

Thinking about going to my first VW festival and was looking at this one - presumably you'd all recommend?

Any top tips?
Good choice.

Tips would be, try club area this year so you are camped with us all,.. (most.of us, some prefer other public areas)

Bring some silly fancy dress if your into that. For the evenings.

Bring some communiual booze for the forum gazebo socials.

Bring your credit card for the shops and stalls as there is tons of stuff you will want to buy.

Bring enough food and drink for the weekend as the food stalls are pricey, but it's still nice to have a takeaway or two.

Bring a umbrella, backpack and poncho as you might get wet if it starts a downpour like last time.

Bring your flag pole, fairy lights and glitz to glam up your van.....

Leave the dog at home for this one, but kids are fine as there is loads to do.

Bring some cash incase the cash machines run out or break.

Pay for the posh VIP toilets, they are well nice and worth it. ( You get a wrist band to get access for the weekend)

Bring comfy walking/dancing shoes as you will be getting your step counter up.

Bring a small fold up chair/stool that you can take over the main area and take a seat as you like..some people take a camping trolley.... Either that or your standing or sitting on the floor. (Or dancing)

Check out last year's event, that shows the T6F club area and shenanigans.

See you there....... @Dellmassive

@Strettyp I have paid for tickets for Thursday to Sunday can’t go because of broken leg in 2 places, I have asked camper jam for refund but they have said no and sell the tickets on, they will arrive with me in June.
If you’re interested I have paid £201 for the tickets and I will sell them for £150 when tickets arrive.

John.
These tickets are also club camping.

John.

I am not attending this now. i am away on a river cruise. I have club Camping ticket going for £95 (cost £111) from the Thursday night to sunday

Back