All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody retired folk make me sick...
Too much time on their hands.

:thumbsup:
And your paying my Pension…..Life’s Good…:laugh:

We could always do our own Forum..Show and Shine …..I’d expect Team Grey to be a front runner :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Hi does anyone have any spare tickets for Saturday please, I need 1 adult and 1 child ticket TIA. Jamie
I have a spare adult and a few kids tickets spare but dont see how i can get them to you now ??

Hmmm...seems peoples are washing their vans in prep of Damper-jam...I haven't got time to do mine so scuse the muck...ill park on my own somewhere in the corner so as not to take the 'shine' away from some very splendid looking vans! ;)
Join the club,been meaning to give it a wash...but work,kids etc get in the way!It ain't going to win any show and shine with 2 kid's anyway so just looking forward to the weekend!

No I’m in Plymouth, travelling up tomorrow
Ok sound, I'm gonna be there for the Saturday the tickets are for my brother and his son. Could I just meet you in there Saturday morning sometime and get the tickets from you pal? Cheers

Absolutely mate, pm me your number and i will drop you a text and we can touch base somewhere
Im hoping to arrive tomorrow daytime so will be around

While i think of it i will be bringing my laptop and vcds/vcp with me, if anyone wants anything doing while we are there feel free to give me shout, im on my own, no mrs and kids so its a free weekend (unlike summer camp and busfest so now is better !)

While i think of it i will be bringing my laptop and vcds/vcp with me, if anyone wants anything doing while we are there feel free to give me shout, im on my own, no mrs and kids so its a free weekend (unlike summer camp and busfest so now is better !)
I would like TPMS turned on an the rear auto wipe feature turned off.
Oh plus front teardrop wipe on. Hmmm now what else can i think of ;)

Reactions: mmi
Would that be able to diagnose a lumpy start up my van has now developed over the last week? If so I would love some help
Pauly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back