Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
No harm in looking, can give it a scan and see if there’s any faults logged

No harm in looking, can give it a scan and see if there’s any faults logged
Brilliant! Im coming first thing sat so if i pm you and we swap numbers, once i know where im parked we can arrange a meet for the scan if thats ok

While i think of it i will be bringing my laptop and vcds/vcp with me, if anyone wants anything doing while we are there feel free to give me shout, im on my own, no mrs and kids so its a free weekend (unlike summer camp and busfest so now is better !)
Can you reprogram the wife …;)

I’m gutted, suddenly found ourselves available for the day so thought we’d pop over today for the day only to see no tickets on the gate and sold out…. Hope everyone enjoys themselves! Will plan better for next year!

• Sad
Reactions: JOG
If there are any members here at Camperjam outside of club camping area with a 6.1 I would love to come and see you with my laptop to get a scan of your van

BBE46DEA-1C08-4236-AF75-0745C49CAF69.jpeg
Great day at Camperjam! No offers but plenty ofninterest so we will see where it goes. Big thanks to Pauly for scanning the van for any issues.

I’m gutted, suddenly found ourselves available for the day so thought we’d pop over today for the day only to see no tickets on the gate and sold out…. Hope everyone enjoys themselves! Will plan better for next year!
We made it in the end due to to generosity of a T6 driver who had broken down outside the gates and therefore didn’t want his tickets any more. Had a great day, spent a fortune, saw some old friends and even bumped into Colin from Yorkshire PopTop Adventures and had a good chat- nice guy! Didn’t make it upto the club camp area, but hope to see a lot of you at the summer camp soon!

And then there was just 1 left in T6F club camping spot.
29E633CF-F015-4F3D-A481-4319D6D27B3D.jpeg

A good time was had by all.

Cheers @Deaky for the VCDS wizardry to Buster, now with big MPH, door auto lock, needle sweep and rear speaker fader. All working well on the journey home.

Cheers to @Pauly for the loan to @Deaky for the correct cable to enable the above mystical electronics.
Bits & bytes are not my bag, so coding is best left to those who know…

See you all again in the same field in ‘23?

A big thanks also to all those folk that drunk their drinks, who then saved their empty cans over the weekend & donated them to the young 'un so he can take them to the scrap yard for cash to help towards raising the necessary £30k required to send 8 local scouts to the World Jamboree in South Korea Aug 2023. Every bit helps :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Would be great to join next time! We got our van at the start of May so we had to drop on someone reselling their HIWYPI tickets.

FYI.

The Camper Jam 2023 event by has been created.

Get the dates in your diary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back