Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
we will looking at getting tickets for the GENERAL area

Camping Areas​

We’ll have three camping areas, all with plenty of space.

• Family - Noise curfew of 10pm for families with young children and those who prefer quiet.
  • General - Noise curfew of midnight for older families who’d like to stay up a bit later.
  • Accessible - Please have your blue badge on display. Marked out pitches 10m x 10m close to the amenities.

Face Masks

As Camper Site is mostly outdoors there are currently no rules requiring face coverings to be worn however some indoor facilities may require a face mask.

• You can bring your own alcohol, but please dispose of waste in the bins provided.
  • No motorised leisure scooters / bikes / skateboards. Electric mobility scooters and pedal bikes are however permitted.

I was just about to ask about which area to book. However that is answered so ready to click at 10:00

How do we co-ordinate getting some space near each other. I can be there at the opening , we can also write to the organisers and ask for 10 (or more) spaces but that then could have it's own problems with Covid rules.

It does say that spaces are very large so don’t think it would be a problem to have spots next to each other.

It does say that spaces are very large so don’t think it would be a problem to have spots next to each other.
The problem is they may be big spaces but getting together close to each other is not an easy task. It'll fill up early, arriving for opening time will entail up to a 2 hour queue.

The problem is they may be big spaces but getting together close to each other is not an easy task. It'll fill up early, arriving for opening time will entail up to a 2 hour queue.
Well volunteered Mick

we will be looking to get up there as early as possible. . . . to try and make the most of the weekend.

maybe looking at getting there at 9am . . and hoping they open the gates.

Refresh your brpowser page - Ctrl f5 if having trouble or not seeing link

on windows pc

It took a few attempts and only seemed to open at 10:04 but we are in.
I booked the GENERAL area.

we will be looking to get up there as early as possible. . . . to try and make the most of the weekend.

maybe looking at getting there at 9am . . and hoping they open the gates.
Normally 12 mate but we could coord and meet at the M6 junction or the cafe just after. Then convoy :uh run:

I did it on my phone and didn’t see a choice for area. I’ll see what I get on my booking the. Email them if it’s not right.
It’s not a well designed page. Like it’s done by a school kid.

I did it on my phone and didn’t see a choice for area. I’ll see what I get on my booking the. Email them if it’s not right.
It’s not a well designed page. Like it’s done by a school kid.
You'll get a booking mail with complete the guest details. its in thgere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back