Brake disc and pad upgrade options

Have I just found the brake deal of the year?

EURO: Pagid rear disk x 2 and rear brake pad set = £192.97
HALFORDS: Pagid rear disk x 2 and rear brake pad set = £71.51 (uncludes a 10% promo: DIY10)

Yes. That's right. A whopping £121 less!
It's so unbelievable I thought I'd picked the wrong parts but I've triple checked the specs on both sites and they tally up.

Halfords must have messed up with their pricing, especially on the disks, so get on this deal pronto, even if you don't need them yet!
Good shout, just bought rear discs and pads all round inc’ 340mm front, all Pagid for £114.88.

Have I just found the brake deal of the year?

EURO: Pagid rear disk x 2 and rear brake pad set = £192.97
HALFORDS: Pagid rear disk x 2 and rear brake pad set = £71.51 (uncludes a 10% promo: DIY10)

Yes. That's right. A whopping £121 less!
It's so unbelievable I thought I'd picked the wrong parts but I've triple checked the specs on both sites and they tally up.

Halfords must have messed up with their pricing, especially on the disks, so get on this deal pronto, even if you don't need them yet!
Great find. Rear discs and pads ordered. I think the slider pins have stuck in my rear calipers. At that price, I can’t go wrong

Hey guys, just about to order the full disc and pad set for my t32 which has the bigger discs up front,
Is this the correct costs? £193 with the 10% discount.

Based on the wear rate on my 340mm discs I reckon I’ll get 130K miles out of them (2 sets of pads).
Indeed! I’m just wondering if I should buy a second set of front pads!

Well, I ordered the full set of discs and pads. I don’t think I need discs but at the price it was worth it.
A few things to note:
1. delivery arrived within 1 day, excellent service!
2. I got a text from the courier stating my euro car parts delivery would be completed. Which is weird as I ordered from Halfords. So I assume they are either Co-owned now or Halfords have a drop shipping agreement with ECP.

Also went and picked up mine today, very smooth with nothing bad to report.

But would I let their 'fitters' near my van? No way :D

Good find with these pads and disks. But, according to ECP there seems to be 2 types of front 308mm brake system, Teves or CBI - how do I know which pads to get please?

Both show as 2E3 but the pad sizes are different and also a big difference in price for the same make. Thanks.

Well, I ordered the full set of discs and pads. I don’t think I need discs but at the price it was worth it.
A few things to note:
1. delivery arrived within 1 day, excellent service!
2. I got a text from the courier stating my euro car parts delivery would be completed. Which is weird as I ordered from Halfords. So I assume they are either Co-owned now or Halfords have a drop shipping agreement with ECP.

IMG_4598.jpeg

Get both. You have 30 days to return to nearest store. Better than whipping the wheel off then realising you have the wrong ones.
Unfortunately they were going to be for fitment in the future as I don’t need them now so would be unable to return. In the end the website was playing up in the hours before the 10% offer ended so didn’t get to buy them. I’ll keep an eye out for a future offer. It appears it’s the Teves version I need for a 2018 150bhp T28 Trendline.

Back