Body control changes for sunroof retrofit

Yellow/red to 35.
Yellow to 48.
Hi Paddy was wondering if you could help me with a couple more wires on the green connector, so you gave me the two yellow and red and yellow but I have noticed a white wire in the center and a green and yellow wire on the end that also need connecting ? Really appreciate your help with this one

137E5EE7-4790-4620-80C5-25FBC526EACF.jpeg

Which side of the plug did you photograph; Sunroof control unit side?
The green/yellow is not needed for the sunroof.
The white/purple is the speed signal.

Which side of the plug did you photograph; Sunroof control unit side?
The green/yellow is not needed for the sunroof.
The white/purple is the speed signal.
Yes it’s the sunroof loom side , this is the one I have changed out , but seem to be missing on the van side ? Just don’t want to miss anything that might be needed as you can probably guess there is not much left inside the van !!

Green/yellow goes to multiple locations, including the interior monitor unit located at the front interior light. You should be able to tap into it.
White/purple goes to the instrument cluster (blue connector pin 9). It goes to multiple locations so you should be able to tap into it.

Green/yellow goes to multiple locations, including the interior monitor unit located at the front interior light. You should be able to tap into it.
White/purple goes to the instrument cluster (blue connector pin 9). It goes to multiple locations so you should be able to tap into it.
Thanks Paddy , so I have added the power a d the two for the bcm an connected all back up , still not working but I guess I will have to have the bcm programmed now ? Also I have lost all power to the rear drivers electric door , and it’s not registering it on the display on the dash that it’s open ? Any ideas ? I do still have all the lights etc disconnected where I have all the lower dash off ? Any ideas ? Cheers Steve

Can you confirm for the sunroof control module:
Pin 1 - brown wire - chassis earth. Also goes to the sunroof switch.
Pin 2 - yellow wire - bcm black connector pin 48
Pin 3 - yellow/red wire - bcm black connector pin 35
Pin 4 - red/brown wire - fuse 48
Pin 6 - white/purple wire - speed signal wire (instrument cluster blue connector pin 9)
If you have a multimeter it would be good to check continuity for each of the pins above. And check if you have 12v at Pin 4 - red/brown wire.

Can you trace the green /yellow wire in the sunroof loom? Where does it go as it's not shown on the wiring diagram?

Did you make any other changes?
Is passenger side electric door working? Power tailgate?
Can you confirm you didn't tap into an orange/green or orange/brown wire?
Is it possible to plug back in the switches you have removed? You shouldn't have to refit the panels.

Can you confirm for the sunroof control module:
Pin 1 - brown wire - chassis earth. Also goes to the sunroof switch.
Pin 2 - yellow wire - bcm black connector pin 48
Pin 3 - yellow/red wire - bcm black connector pin 35
Pin 4 - red/brown wire - fuse 48
Pin 6 - white/purple wire - speed signal wire (instrument cluster blue connector pin 9)
If you have a multimeter it would be good to check continuity for each of the pins above. And check if you have 12v at Pin 4 - red/brown wire.

Can you trace the green /yellow wire in the sunroof loom? Where does it go as it's not shown on the wiring diagram?

Did you make any other changes?
Is passenger side electric door working? Power tailgate?
Can you confirm you didn't tap into an orange/green or orange/brown wire?
Is it possible to plug back in the switches you have removed? You shouldn't have to refit the panels.
Thanks for the reply mate , working till 2 but will check all you have listed and let you know , seems no power at all to the drivers rear door but the passenger door working as it should , not touch or made any other changes than we have spoke about ,really do appreciate you help , thanks again

Thanks for the reply mate , working till 2 but will check all you have listed and let you know , seems no power at all to the drivers rear door but the passenger door working as it should , not touch or made any other changes than we have spoke about ,really do appreciate you help , thanks again
Hi Paddy , so can I splice into the white a purple wire that goes to the instrument cluster ?

Hi Paddy , so can I splice into the white a purple wire that goes to the instrument cluster ?
I'd suggest getting the sliding door electrics issue resolved before making any other changes. You can splice into the white/purple wire at a convenient location, just check you have continuity to instrument cluster blue connector pin 9.

Did you trace the green/yellow wire?

I'd suggest getting the sliding door electrics issue resolved before making any other changes. You can splice into the white/purple wire at a convenient location, just check you have continuity to instrument cluster blue connector pin 9.

Did you trace the green/yellow wire?
Hi Paddy ,see pic , it goes into the alarm ? If that’s what this block is , this was not on the old center console

F0CFDD7C-A3A3-46B5-9B73-1917B5F3D3AE.jpeg

I'd say unplug that until you get the rest working.
Ok , just that module ? Because of the wire ? But it does not go anywhere so can that be my problem ? I have checked the two 40 a fuses and both are getting power ? I’m worried I may have disturbed something when I added wires to the BCM loom ?

Ok , just that module ? Because of the wire ? But it does not go anywhere so can that be my problem ? I have checked the two 40 a fuses and both are getting power ? I’m worried I may have disturbed something when I added wires to the BCM loom ?
I have just checked the old loom and it too has the green and yellow wire in the same position but there is nothing in the receiving half of the green connector on the van so it was not connected up to anything on the original set up

Start by unplugging the alarm and if the sliding door is still not working unplug the sunroof control module and check sliding door again. If it's still not working we need to look into the sliding door module wiring.

I have just checked the old loom and it too has the green and yellow wire in the same position but there is nothing in the receiving half of the green connector on the van so it was not connected up to anything on the original set up
Sorry for all the messages mate but you are helping me out of the mire I’ve got myself in Ok will try what you have just said

Made no difference mate
Sorted I had removed the drivers seat to get better access to the dash and had unplugged the loom (what a ding bat) so back to the sun roof , the only place I think I can splice into the wire that goes to pin 9 on the clocks is just behind them , do you think this will be ok ? Not an issue splicing in like that ?

Back