Sold T6 factory sunroof

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelo

Hello,
Just wondering if there is any interest in a factory sunroof. We are getting a poptop fitted next week and the fitter will remove it and put it in the van for me. But if there is no interest I do not really want to store it. I have seen them for sale for up to £200 plus on eBay but I am realistic and really want to get rid of it so make me an offer if you are interested, the sunroof is from 2016 Kombi with 115k so maybe only for parts or someone who is really very very keen to install one. If you have a blanking section for the controls in light grey to swap you will certainly get my attention. Many thanks based in Norfolk collection preferred. Will add photos if there is any interest.

Last edited:
Hello,
Just wondering if there is any interest in a factory sunroof. We are getting a poptop fitted next week and the fitter will remove it and put it in the van for me. But if there is no interest I do not really want to store it. I have seen them for sale for up to £200 plus on eBay but I am realistic and really want to get rid of it so make me an offer if you are interested, the sunroof is from 2016 Kombi with 115k so maybe only for parts or someone who is really very very keen to install one. If you have a blanking section for the controls in light grey to swap you will certainly get my attention. Many thanks based in Norfolk collection preferred. Will add photos if there is any interest.
@VanDamMan - spares, just in case?

Thanks but if you mean me I have still got T5 spares to get rid of from my last van and a T6 Kombi bulkhead listed here - if there is no interest I will leave it with the fitter although it seems such a waste he was saying they also remove new suspensions and chuck those as there is no interest.

Thanks but if you mean me I have still got T5 spares to get rid of from my last van and a T6 Kombi bulkhead listed here - if there is no interest I will leave it with the fitter although it seems such a waste he was saying they also remove new suspensions and chuck those as there is no interest.
@nelo - no the nudge was for @VanDamMan as he has a sunroof in his T6 & I thought he may be interested in yours for spares in case / when his sunroof needs a part.
Just trying to be helpful to a fellow T6'er!!
His nice missus did give me a cold Desperado beer & a slice @ Busfest, so maybe I am just trying to repay the favour!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back