T5.1 cruise control wiring to BCM

vwcraigo

VIP Member
Hi all , I have a T5.1 , I'm trying to fit a genuine cruise control kit from TPS. Issue I have is I have no instructions on how to wire into the bcm, I have two CC kits with me, one shows an older bcm with multiple plugs, the bcm I have only has two large connectors. I have checked bcm part number & apparently it is correct , just no information about how to wire it into the large connector. Hope this makes sense any help would be greatly appreciated.

CC installation on late T5.1 (MY12 onwards) is almost identical with T6 with EU5 engines.
Please see wiring diagram in the link below
On OEM T5.1 power is supplied from fuse SC9 (instead of SC37 as in the attached wiring diagram of T6)

I believe these are the instructions for a late T5.1 too:

IMG_5612.jpeg

I believe these are the instructions for a late T5.1 too:

View attachment 218925
Thanks for this, it seems I have possibly been sent the wrong wiring harness as I had to depin the connector, but the small connectors on the wires don't fit the connector to the bcm. Is there any chance you have a copy of the full instructions or the correct part numbers? I'm not sure if its our local TPS being clueless or myself, I've done a few T5 CCS but this T5.1 is proving to be a bit of a nightmare. Thanks again for your help.

Thanks for this, it seems I have possibly been sent the wrong wiring harness as I had to depin the connector, but the small connectors on the wires don't fit the connector to the bcm. Is there any chance you have a copy of the full instructions or the correct part numbers? I'm not sure if it’s our local TPS being clueless or myself, I've done a few T5 CCS but this T5.1 is proving to be a bit of a nightmare. Thanks again for your help.
PM me your address. I’ll post the whole manual to you. I don’t need it.

Back