Anyone Installed grille DRL’s From Vanstyle

If anyone is thinking of fitting these. I have fitted mine today and have the original fitting leaflet. Let me know if interested. Thanks

I have these from vanstyle too, going on my T6 today. Again no wiring diagram so hoping this was resolved on this thread
Red - batt positive
Black - batt neg/earth

small white wire goes to pin 1 on the left hand headlight plug?

Hi, mine also came without any diagram, messaged them for the instructions and they sent me this
They went in with no issues, you will need a pin removal tool (I used a paper clip ) for the headlight plug as you have to join the wires up
GOOD LUCK

Attachments

• VW-T6-OE-Spec-VW-DRLs.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 139
Hi, mine also came without any diagram, messaged them for the instructions and they sent me this
They went in with no issues, you will need a pin removal tool (I used a paper clip ) for the headlight plug as you have to join the wires up
GOOD LUCK
Thank you …. I thought that was going to solve all my problems but it looks very different to my set up. This kit has no relay and nothing to go to the ECU/driver it’s just three wires. Red white and black.
Frustratingly the white wire (as per this thread) seems to go to port number one which people say is yellow/grey however mine is green.
it may be because I have factory led / zenon headlights?

Ok so I’ve managed to get them all working -

here is the final answer which isn’t any different from most of the answers on here.
Current T6 with or without factory led/zenon headlights.
The vanstyle kit comes with three wires away from a small control module. One red and one black each with a connector on the end.
then a single white thin wire on its own.
Connect red to battery positive
Black to an Earth point. (There are two bolts into the wing to the right of the battery.
then white needs to be joined into wire numbered 1 on the left hand headlight plug.
It’s easier to pull the plug off the back of the headlight and see numbers 1-12 I think on the black connector .
The one you want It be grey/yellow but mine is green and go into number 1.

once this is joined to this wire you will be fully working

Hi all,
I am hoping you may be able to help, I have recently fitted the OEM spec DRL’s from van style to my T6 (standard headlamp).

Physical fitting has been fine and they work when the ignition is turned on,all spliced into the headlamp connector as per the booklet, however is have some issue.

1 - Bulb warning on dash, if I leave the van for a few days it sometimes clears but 20mins into a trip it’ll come on again…

2 - DRL’s don’t turn off when the headlights come on, they are supposed to however the lights don’t seem to respond to the “coding” instructions in the booklet.

3 - the fitting instructions mention the vehicle “may” require the fitting of a 5 position relay, however makes no reference to where or a wiring diagram!

Can anyone shed any light on the issue? Help us gratefully received!

Does anyone know how you actually wire up the drl lights?

I know they go into position 1 on the connector but how? Do you just push it in, take the yellow wire out?

The instructions, if you can call them that, are shite.

Thanks

They from van style just as you guys where talking about but sounds like the wiring is totally diferent. I have the 2 battery wires and then 2 extra wires coming out of the module

They from van style just as you guys where talking about but sounds like the wiring is totally diferent. I have the 2 battery wires and then 2 extra wires coming out of the module
Did you sort this? I have the same, unsure what the extra wire is for?

Back