(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Two weeks to go.

Who's getting ready to go......

What's the plans people.

I’m rewiring part of the van and fitting that Renogy 1 in preparation. Just bought a load of bits today.
We are going down Friday evening but might be carrrying on to France on the Monday so won’t be bringing bikes and stuff if that’s the case.
Oh, and I’ve been stocking up in beer.

I’m rewiring part of the van and fitting that Renogy 1 in preparation. Just bought a load of bits today.
We are going down Friday evening but might be carrrying on to France on the Monday so won’t be bringing bikes and stuff if that’s the case.
Oh, and I’ve been stocking up in beer.
Crate escape ?

We’re virtually loaded up as we were supposed to be at Corfe in Dorset as of yesterday but the site owners told us on Tuesday that the site was flooded.

John.

Looking forward to meeting up with new and old friends……getting our feet wet on the water….and testing out new setup …

Why is it we all start the new season by buying loads of stuff :eek::eek::eek:

If anyone drops out can you let us know we would love to take their place as it was full when we tried to bbok
Did you call them up and say you were part of the T6FORUM group?

Yes called twice spoke to two different women and first older lady said I can only book on the website and that said full, second sounded a younger lady and said yea site is full

Yes called twice spoke to two different women and first older lady said I can only book on the website and that said full, second sounded a younger lady and said yea site is full
hmm . . . ok.

( you need to book a lot of these VW camper type events early, especially the festival type ones) ( i can get you a place at the T6Forum summer camp this year if your interested)

well have a look here for the other events this year.

hmm . . . ok.

( you need to book a lot of these VW camper type events early, especially the festival type ones) ( i can get you a place at the T6Forum summer camp this year if your interested)

well have a look here for the other events this year.

yes we will do but we’ve only just got a van and it was never planned so we’re trying to figure it out as we go lol , never done this before so we thought somewhere with other vans so we can have a nosey and pic up a few ideas as early as possible so we can be more ready for enjoying the summer

Is there a possibility you can go on the site if you just visit Bala for a day trip.?

I'm thinking of going for a day out to see some of these wonderful vans to get some ideas, then persuade the wife I need to spend thousands, sorry a few hundred pound's on mine.

Back