Glanllyn Caravan & Camping Park
Friday, 26 May, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 29 May, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just looking at booking and spotted they don’t accept groups and we shouldn’t book individually… have we got a pass ?
Also how do I make sure I’m in with van crowd?
I just booked and then in the notes put that I was with the T6 Forum group booking. It’s an annual event. We were all together last year.

Just looking at booking and spotted they don’t accept groups and we shouldn’t book individually… have we got a pass ?
Also how do I make sure I’m in with van crowd?
Don't worry just book it and the box where you can leave a comment just say with T6 Forum and all will be well , you will be able to choose your space among us whenever you arrive

Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake - Spring 2023

"To all those that attended and had a great time at Bala this year and to those yet to experience it.

Lest start the ball rolling for next years trip, as it is never too early to start planning." - @czmate1999

Glanllyn Lakeside Caravan & Camping Park​

3 great holiday choices by beautiful Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake) in Snowdonia National Park​

• Glanllyn Caravan and Camping Park - has modern facilities for caravanners and campers, including a modern shower block with free, hot, all-day showers. There are plenty of electric hook up points for caravans motor-homes and tents. The 16 acres of level parkland on the shores of Lake Bala is ideally suited for family holidays, to fish in the lake and river or to use as a base for day trips to explore Snowdonia and surrounding areas of North Wales and all it has to offer
  • Werngoch Holiday Home Park
  • Glanllyn Lodge 5 star Self-Catering for 5

+++

+++
I am very nesr to finishing my van conversion and would like to look to attending some of the listed events. Is anyone able to tell me if I would be allowed to take our family dog or if dogs are not allowed or acceptable at the sites. He would not be allowed to run off the lead at any time.
Thanks for any infirmation about this.
Creamytash - Nottingham.

I am very nesr to finishing my van conversion and would like to look to attending some of the listed events. Is anyone able to tell me if I would be allowed to take our family dog or if dogs are not allowed or acceptable at the sites. He would not be allowed to run off the lead at any time.
Thanks for any infirmation about this.
Creamytash - Nottingham.
Dogs were certainly there last year with the forum. Can’t see it having changed.A23E1063-88AA-4D4D-8ED9-2A9541FAEB11.jpeg
Zoom in to see Ed the dog.

would love to come to this, is it just a case of booking directly with the camp site and then confirming my attendance with the forum?

Hopefully we will be coming to Bala again, but this time with the pup
Just realised we are in ‘School of Rock’ musical that starts the Friday after, so will be in technical rehearsals that weekend! See you at ‘Busfest’

Gutted tried to book on line but apparently no room on the site left for this date hopefully we’ll get to an event soon
Did you call them & tell them you’re with the T6 forum group. That’s what I’d did last year.

I tried calling and the lady wouldn’t entertain listening just told me to book online
Sounds like the stroppy daughter. The lady who dealt with us was Meghan the mother but I think she’s retired.

Back