Glanllyn Caravan & Camping Park
Friday, 26 May, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 29 May, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I’ll top that……new bike rack and two bikes….two batteries two boxes…..new rack/cage for trailer and lots of £20 bits…..it all started when someone said Lithium…..:eek:

Camping was supposed to be easy……Not Expensive :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wow you've certainly topped my spend

I'm thinking of going for a day out to see some of these wonderful vans to get some ideas, then persuade the wife I need to spend thousands, sorry a few hundred pound's on mine.
Yes you can normally buy a day ticket. A lot of people do it to go windsurfing, boarding etc. Also you can park just outside the site, but within their grounds and walk in.

Reactions: JDC
Looking forward to this. Bringing the bike and the dog. Not sure I’ll be doing many miles with Ed on a long hike but we will be going down too the pub for sure.

Just when I thought I'd spent enough I realised I had to buy a Jormax windbreak for Bala , imnpretty sure they wouldn't let me I unless I had one
There awsome (welcome to #TeamJormax) , what did your go for? Post some pics when you have them up. We followed @Sammy (see his first in 2019 1st T6F summer camp) with a 3panel and 4panel in grey with black vision. Then personalised with some vinyl stickers.

There awsome (welcome to #TeamJormax) , what did your go for? Post some pics when you have them up. We followed @Sammy (see his first in 2019 1st T6F summer camp) with a 3panel and 4panel in grey with black vision. Then personalised with some vinyl stickers.
Yes gone the same vision / black 4 metre
I didn't dare get a 3m one aswell but I think it may be needed , il take some pics at Bala

Well we can’t get a pitch but we’re gonna have a drive down to get some tips from you all and probably be cheeky and ask again see if anything has changed , so if ya see a nosey fat bloke with two hounds and is under the thumb that’ll be me
If I was you I’d drive down Saturday lunch and see if they will find you a space amongst the T6 massive for the weekend. Throw your stuff in the van ready.

Well I've a completely new set up to test out ,sun canopy ,drive away awning ,and a flag pole with lights etc. Can't wait tbh, in need of a good weekend away after a pretty shitty time.....

That’s exactly what we plan on doing hopefully she’ll squeeze us in even for 1 night it will be our first lol but gorra start somewhere
They never have a clue who is there and who is doing what. The only way they actually know is if you have an EHU. Giving you the gate code is the way round it cos there are so many T6 on the site, part of the forum or not, that they’ll never guess. As @Bigsidavies said turn up late Friday, park outside the main gate and it’ll be sorted. But there again I’m a dodgy Scouse git. :uh run:

They never have a clue who is there and who is doing what. The only way they actually know is if you have an EHU. Giving you the gate code is the way round it cos there are so many T6 on the site, part of the forum or not, that they’ll never guess. As @Bigsidavies said turn up late Friday, park outside the main gate and it’ll be sorted. But there again I’m a dodgy Scouse git. :uh run:
Love it seems like we’ll get on lol , gonna turn up sat though as if we can’t stay at least we’ll get a day there and probably move on to Kip somewhere else

Love it seems like we’ll get on lol , gonna turn up sat though as if we can’t stay at least we’ll get a day there and probably move on to Kip somewhere else
What do we need to
HI All, I also messed up and forgot to book but emailed contact@glanllyn.com saying I would be staying with the T6 Forum guys without an EHU and she has just emailed me saying that's fine and I can pay on the day.

See you all there
what a f### joke I’ve rang and said I’m with t6 forum twice and both time’s different people refused to let me on I tried booking on website said full , this was weeks ago , I’ll just turn up and if I get on I’ll get on

Back