Absolut5

Senior ICE man
Trade Member
T6 Legend

IMG_1389.JPG Absolut5 only use the best tried and tested products out there for your pride and joy..

We only supply Pro Fit Facias for the T5.1 and T6, the best finish and fit, we have been using these for over 4 years and always in stock

Our wiring harnesses all have CanBus adapters for a plug and play install, these give the following functions depending on what's required, ignition, illumination, speed pulse, reverse, MFSW. Also we only use genuine Pioneer and Kenwood UAR interfaces for Parking sensor graphic display, (these are actually cheaper then aftermarket alternatives)

Reverse cameras by Pioneer/Kenwood and even Alpine, totally 100% reliable, give far greater image depth over cheaper alternatives, and plenty of good quality cable...

Genuine manufacture DAB aerials, not copies are used, our shorten beesting Roof aerials out perform any shark fins

Headunits are from Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer,

All the speaker upgrade kits we supply are all tried and tested over the years, having worked on over 600 Transporters and supplied hundreds more, we have never had a faulty set.

We were the first to design and manufacture underseat sub enclosures many years ago. These purely work with the JL Audio range, but can be adapted to work with others, they are available for the T4 single seat T5/6 single seat and double passenger. Many have copied but ours have unique features to make installation as easy as possible even on a fully loaded T6 California.

We also offer the following services-

Full electrics
Carpet/vinyl lining
Kombie conversions
Window fitment
Eberspacher installations
MFSW fitment (Vagnostics agent)
Pendle Performance Remapping
Cruise control

Vat Registered and Ltd company with Over 40 years experience

Www.Absolut5.co.uk

01980 624740

Facebook- ‪Absolut5 Audio Ltd / Absolute Audio | فيسبوك‬

IMG_1663.JPG We do number of tried and tested audio upgrades in the T6 which we have used over the years in T5s but the original T6 headunits respond really well with our signature setup.

These come with a JL XD amp, Hertz front components, JL 10" sub in the original underseat sub enclosures we designed and manufacture.

The sub is controlled by a discreet dash mount rotary control.

If rear speakers are required then we drop a set of coax 2 ways in just to give rear ambience and run them off the headunit.

Other options are available from Rainbow and Blam

Pioneer Avic F88dab is proving extremely popular, using the pro Fit facia, interface for parking sensor graphics and MFSW, and using dash USB retention kit. This Pioneer has the capacitive screen for accurate screen navigation and ideal when dealing with sun light.

View attachment 5945 We do number of tried and tested audio upgrades in the T6 which we have used over the years in T5s but the original T6 headunits respond really well with our signature setup.

These come with a JL XD amp, Hertz front components, JL 10" sub in the original underseat sub enclosures we designed and manufacture.

The sub is controlled by a discreet dash mount rotary control.

If rear speakers are required then we drop a set of coax 2 ways in just to give rear ambience and run them off the headunit.

Other options are available from Rainbow and Blam

Pioneer Avic F88dab is proving extremely popular, using the pro Fit facia, interface for parking sensor graphics and MFSW, and using dash USB retention kit. This Pioneer has the capacitive screen for accurate screen navigation and ideal when dealing with sun light.
Please could you check your emails and see what you can do for me.

I have the Absolut5 'signature setup' with the factory head unit, plus I have the rear speakers.

Coming from the Audi Black Edition B&O system, I was really disappointed with the standard VW set up. But having listened to this setup in the Absolut5 workshop I knew that it was right for me. Had it fitted along with their line out and am really happy with it, I really enjoy the sound, as do my various passengers ( Wife, Teenage kids, Colleagues etc) :whistle:

Are there any downsides to the pioneer unit compared to a factory unit?
The only downside is that like any aftermarket unit, it will not display the phone section on the MFD, but upsides it sound quality, features, system expansion and connectivity..

Please could you check your emails and see what you can do for me.

I briefly saw your email when I left rather late on Saturday, finishing one of these installs of for a main dealer.

I will return your email when back in work asap, and of course I will help you out

Absolut5 - Can you quote me for supply of a JL XD amp, Hertz front components, JL 10" sub, dash rotary controller for sub, rear 2 way coaxials and an underseat sub enclosure? You are a bit far from me to fit so I would be looking to do that myself.

I have fitted a Kenwood ddx5016dab headunit (using the harness kit and fascia from you) and want to upgrade the speakers. I have kept the drivers seat base clear and I am fitting my leisure battery etc under the passenger seat to allow a sub to go there. Can you also advise what cable I should run to the rear for the 2 way coaxials as I am in the process of sound proofing and insulating the rear and want to ensure I run all the cables I need in advance so that I dont have to fish them through later.

Thanks

Absolut5 - Can you quote me for supply of a JL XD amp, Hertz front components, JL 10" sub, dash rotary controller for sub, rear 2 way coaxials and an underseat sub enclosure? You are a bit far from me to fit so I would be looking to do that myself.

I have fitted a Kenwood ddx5016dab headunit (using the harness kit and fascia from you) and want to upgrade the speakers. I have kept the drivers seat base clear and I am fitting my leisure battery etc under the passenger seat to allow a sub to go there. Can you also advise what cable I should run to the rear for the 2 way coaxials as I am in the process of sound proofing and insulating the rear and want to ensure I run all the cables I need in advance so that I dont have to fish them through later.

Thanks
Good choice, exactly what I have and the sound is off the chart for such a simple setup.

IMG_5657.JPG

Thanks

I have sent a detailed pm ..

I'm only jesting, I don't mind paying for quality. Just got a query about my drivers swivel and the sub, worried they are not going to work together
Lol....It was suppose to be 'cheaper alternative' using Morel speakers and a 10w0 which saves £140.00

Can anyone advise me. New to forum.
Just paid £1200 to have pioneer Avic F88DAB installed in new t6. It came back with the unit protrudingf88 fit.jpg
from the dash by 1cm. I was expecting this to be a flush fit. Audio shop telling me that in order for the unit to eject the cd it cannot sit flush in the dash. I am finding this hard to believe. the picture at the start of this post shows my unit sitting flush. Is the shop I am dealing with talking nonsense? It looks ridiculous as it is.

Back