907 gas refill cost

Proper filling unions usually have a way of venting the pressure off safely so that the liquid gas can fill.

That second 907 looks... I suggest considering swapping that for a shiny full one some time. The 10 year lifetime doesn't count if someone's been using it as an anchor for a boat.

Proper filling unions usually have a way of venting the pressure off safely so that the liquid gas can fill.

That second 907 looks... I suggest considering swapping that for a shiny full one some time. The 10 year lifetime doesn't count if someone's been using it as an anchor for a boat.
Iol.

It actually comes from a boat yard .

I did say a lot of my 12v knowledge is from a marine background :rofl:

Nothing returns stuff to nature more rapidly than salty wet air...

@Perfectos @Dellmassive and @Alied , many thanks for all your help with this, I have just given BES some hard earned for the gear you have recommended for decanting purposes.
In the event of my untimely demise due to this endeavor, may I say it has been an absolute pleasure knowing some of you and many thanks for warm and generous words of wisdom from others.
Having previously suffered with Starter battery Anxiety and Solar panel/Leisure battery anxiety, my only remaining anxiety is the 'will the 907 last the weekend' variety. Hopefully this will cure that.
As others have said, 'what could possibly go wrong?'..........

Last edited:
Look what I just picked up.

20240511_153839.jpg

£47.50 for the refill.

And I got the 10% off for camping & caravan club membership (or Blue Light card)

So £42.75. for 15kg.

£2.85 per kg.

Or

£8.55 per 907 refill...... Result.

Not including the original £30 for the hose kit etc.

Last edited:
To be honest.

Once you have your own refill kit and a larger bottle.

As @roadtripper has said above you don't need a second 907 bottle.

You can just top up for the weekend and then re-top up again afterwards.

I suppose the only time you would need two 907 bottles on the van, is if you was going on a super long trip somewhere.

Anyway, now I have two good 907 bottles full up.

A mankey 907 quarterfull. ( The boat anchor )

And the battered 904 as well that's empty.

Nice work!
However, given the "patina" on that bottle, before it went in the van, I'd be checking that the valve had seated back correctly.
Screw the handle bit in a couple of turns but not right down and get some leak detector around the thread. Might be a good idea to do both.

20240510_115057.jpg

Yep very true....

This Raw gas stinks.... They add the stink to it.

And with all this filling and messing about I have gas stinks every where...

Mainly from the connector pipe residual gas.

Anyway.

Safety first.... Always.

I think my general advice is "don't" but given that the price is going to nudge people to consider it anyway I'd recommend considering an "official" swap every 10 refills or so, then you at least have the confidence that you know when the cylinders you have have been through an official refill cycle and check.

Well, I've just been made feel like a criminal by the chap who works at the local tip. Taking another van load of old fence panels (in bits) and I thought I would try my luck and ask one of the guys if I could slip him a lady Godiva for an empty 907 cylinder with a cap, that was waving at me from within a compound. His answer was a resounding 'no' coupled with a vague threat of offering him a bribe wasn't a good idea for my own health!
0121 Do one. Or in this case 01922.
If anyone has an empty 907 going spare, I would be internally grateful!
I have a spare 907 you are welcome to have, problem how am i going to get it to you .?

I have a spare 907 you are welcome to have, problem how am i going to get it to you .?
Thank you so much, but as Mr Massive says with my new found ability to 'top up' my 907 I won't need another now. BES have delivered the merchandise today, I'm just summoning the courage to put it all together! Thanks again though!

Hello super T6'ers

How much are you paying for your 907 camping gas refill?.. I was charged £36 earlier.. last your that got me a 7.5kg refill..

Falls off chair...
Our 74 bay Westfalia had a gas tank fitted (US import). When we reluctantly sold her - just too slow and thirsty - and bought a T6 we had a tank fitted. LPG pump prices are about 1/10 of bottled. Has an external outlet for gas bbq etc. Sadly seems to be going out of favour in UK. If you go down this route be aware of the number of different connectors around Europe.

Reactions: CAB
Leisuregaz 007 Butane = £25 for 2.7kg + £30 for the bottle.

Same supplier: £37 for Campingaz refill / £84 total for new filled bottle.

right now's a good time to get these new bottle setup for my kit.

i use QR gas connectors on everything.

so i can use any gas bottle, on any gas device, . . .

ie CADAC, BBQ, COOK2PRO, etc etc . .

more on that here: Campsite Cooking - - How I done it - -

++++++

I've order these. . . .

1715779574866.png

a 907 regulator kit . . .

and a QR gas coupler kit,

1715779600588.png

a drop of Fairy Liquid. . . and bosh - on she goes,

1715779661944.png

then nipped up tight - but not too tight.

1715779691510.png

then the other end . . . making sure to get the right side, which is the one with the sprung loaded shut off valve.

Bam ! - another drop of washing up liquid from a well known household brand.

1715779791891.png

lefty loosy, righty tighty . . . . but not too tight,

1715779840977.png

that now gets us this. . . .

a shiny new 907 Reg and safe QR hose, . . . shame about the boat anchor of a 907, but its got a couple of KG`s of left over BUTANE gas from the old 14kg bottle.

(so ill use up the gas and look at getting this one exchanged at some point - or pass on to someone else more needy than me)

#ShareTheLove =]

1715780206120.png

an awesome 907 QR hose that i can use on any kit - including the COOK2PRO and the WEBER Home BBQ.

1715779945017.png

1715780022385.png

+++++++++++

get yours here:

907 reg + Hose -
https://amzn.to/4bI9ZCx

1715780102742.png

+++

and the QR connectors - https://amzn.to/3WJfkVU

1715780145852.png

+++

Right now off to go cook something on gas.

:mexican wave:

Good price, I've just done a stockist search the nearest leisuregaz to me is york 50miles away .
Filling at home is probably the way forward.
There is a place at on an industrial estate at Newton Aycliffe that filled most types of bottle. Fox Gas Supplies. They did my Flogas bottle while I waited. Might be worth giving them a bell.... @foss

Cheers i might try filling myself, I've got
3 x907 bottles. Full 19k calor in the garage £37
This kit is £43 ebay.

Screenshot_20240515_044314_Chrome.jpg

Back